Honored Contributor

Just received mine -  rich, jewel green and a good fit although because I have almost no shoulders, I'll probably add my own small pads.  Those shoulders would have liked one size smaller, but my bust and hips like the L  which I ordered.  I was a little afraid the 10% spandex would make it feel stiff, but it doesn't.   

I plan to wear it tomorrow night -  want to wash it within the return period.  Will add to the review then, but my first reaction is positive.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your initial review. I ordered the black but have not received it yet.  I'm glad to read your positive review!

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today and I like it.  Got it in the lapis blue and ordered down a size as per the click here measurements.   Fits perfect and I love the color.

I'm planning on wearing it as a shirt jacket - with a tank now and a sleeveless turtleneck in the fall.  It will look good with jeans or dress pants.

Contributor

Expecting mine in the green in the next days.  I wear a 2X, but like you am narrow across the shoulders and need to add shoulder pads to almost everything.  Thanks for the heads up.

Regular Contributor

I received this in the red yesterday. It is a beautiful shade & fits well in my regular size.I think it will look a bit dressy with black pants!

Respected Contributor

I received mine in black today. It has a few shipping wrinkles I'll need to steam out.   It fits well in my normal D&Co size but a bit long on me. I tried it on with a pair of jeans and I like it partially tucked in. I think the blouse gives off a dressier feel. It's too hot to wear now so I'll save it for cooler weather this fall.