Honored Contributor

Re: Delays Processing Returns at QVC

I just called CS and was successful in receiving my credits. The CS agent didn't comment on the delay but I told her about my situation with the returns being rec'd on the 23rd & no credits yet.

Without hesitation,  the CS rep told me she would issue my credits immediately. I just had to confirm each order/item returned, since I had included several items in one carton. 

It takes several days for the credits to process. I didn't want it to roll into next week with another task added to my agenda for yet another follow up call.

I suggest anyone experiencing delayed processing to call CS. Don't wait for the system to catch up since there is a transition or change in operations. Hopefully this will not be an ongoing issue! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Probablyi in the process of moving the credit department to Ireland!  Wasn't that the  designated country after laying off 100 plus people from West Chester?  LOL

I thought everything was outsourced to Poland, which oddly makes even less sense than Ireland, to me at least. It took 14 days for my return to reach QVC. And now I am supposed to wait 4 or 5 more days for the credit, minus the exorbitant label fee, to be credited to my account? Guess it serves me right for not monitoring that waitlist item that was shipped without them telling me, GRRRRR.

Regular Contributor

Hmmm funny.  Shortly after I commented here my return was processed.  Halleluia!  Coincidence?

Esteemed Contributor

I just returned two It Cosmetic items and they were processed very quickly.  Not happy with the refund amount though because of the $6.95 charge for a tiny tube.

Super Contributor

It is unacceptable. Compare it to Amazon. They process returns as soon as they are scaned into the UPS system, and they don't charge for returns.I have begun to order much more from them. By the way, if you call QVC CS and your return has delivered, they can process your return for you. 

New Contributor

I agree QVC has always been slow with returns, but when 1 of mine seemed be taking longer than usual,( and there was no update because I paid postage), I called customer service and they took care of it while I was on the phone. It was odd at the time, the rep Ursla, said "I see it" then I was accidentally hung up on (i think) I called back and the rep said it was taken care of and it showed on Order Status as returned.  Just call the phone # u know by heart, and ask for customer service. They will ask u for item #, but just tell them u want customer service and they will directly transfer you to a live human, during business hours. Until 11pm Western, or 2am Eastern time.

Occasional Contributor

Well, I experienced a similar very long delay in returning 3 items.    When it reached 12 days without any notice, I called.    I was told it had something to do with whether I mailed the items at the "main" post office or one of the satellite branches.   She said something about the "satellite" holding until there was a truck load to take down town for processing!!!!!      She agreed to process my returns during that call but informed me it would still take another 7-10 days to see the credit back on my card!     And it took just that long!      

What is going on and what are they talking about?    I live in a large city and would NEVER drive miles to get to the main post office when I have a satellite 3 miles away.

Are others having similar problems?

Respected Contributor

I always allow from 7 - 10 days for QVC to process returns after their receipt. Sometimes I am surprised that it is shorter.

Honored Contributor

@valgators wrote:

Well, I experienced a similar very long delay in returning 3 items.    When it reached 12 days without any notice, I called.    I was told it had something to do with whether I mailed the items at the "main" post office or one of the satellite branches.   She said something about the "satellite" holding until there was a truck load to take down town for processing!!!!!      She agreed to process my returns during that call but informed me it would still take another 7-10 days to see the credit back on my card!     And it took just that long!      

What is going on and what are they talking about?    I live in a large city and would NEVER drive miles to get to the main post office when I have a satellite 3 miles away.

Are others having similar problems?

Yes, I used the q return label and brought it to a post office in the mall. It took weeks...so I never return anything there now.

Honored Contributor

2 weeks ago, I used the Q label and dropped a return in the mailbox at the end of my street.  Over the weekend I received confirmation that they rec'd my return and that it has been processed.  However, the refund hasn't hit my account.  While that's not as fast as HSN, I'm pretty satisfied with the timing.