Honored Contributor

You can never have too much sparkle!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly.  A little bling makes me sparkle inside and out.   Doesn't matter the time of day.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Sparkle can be tricky.  I love "funky" sparkle; but you have to be careful because there is a fine line between it and "old lady" sparkle.

Honored Contributor

It's only $89. So hard to resist.

WKRU4794_006.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Frequent Contributor

I love a little daytime sparkle. I have a INC blazer with epaulettes studded with cystals. Looks great with jeans.

Honored Contributor

Re: Daytime Sparkle

[ Edited ]

I actually do like a bit of daytime sparkle.  I always have, long before it became a thing.  I usually do it with flats or tees or tanks that I wear under my daytime or casual pieces.  And then there is jewelry.   I don't have daytime vs nighttime jewelry.  I wear my jewelry wherever and whenever I want.  Yes, I occasionally get the side-eye from some women...lol

Honored Contributor

Im a bling and lots of color type and I wear it anytime.  Wear any time and enjoy, lifes to short to worry about it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I have a few tops and cardigans with sparkle or glass bead embellishments. I wear mine day and night. A little around the neckline or down the placket is nice especially if the top is a solid color. I sometimes skip a necklace when I wear an embellished top. 

Esteemed Contributor

Excuse me...???  @faeriemoon, what exactly is "old lady" sparkle?  And how is it different from "young lady" sparkle?  

Thanks for my morning chuckle.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Excuse me...???  @faeriemoon, what exactly is "old lady" sparkle?  And how is it different from "young lady" sparkle?  

Thanks for my morning chuckle.

Haha! @tototwo@faeriemoon-

That made me laugh tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"