Esteemed Contributor

David Dangle, Joan Rivers' rep

I don't know if I spelled his last name correctly. 

However, I was watching him this morning, on with Leah, and was reminded what a classy gentleman he is.  Always dressed nicely, always professional and informative.  Humorous, but never silly and immature.  Reminds me of Bob Mackie.

Very gracious.  I enjoy watching him.  Some other men could take a lesson from him.

Honored Contributor

Re: David Dangle, Joan Rivers' rep

@Patriot3,

Definitely agree with your post, well said!

Honored Contributor

If we were all the same it would be a very boring world.  Everyone has their own unique personalities.

I agree Mr. Dangle is a gentleman.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I agree!

Honored Contributor

It's funny you mentioned it.  I was thinking the samething when I saw him this morning with Leah. He has such a pleasant voice and is always a true gentleman.  

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

If we were all the same it would be a very boring world.  Everyone has their own unique personalities.

I agree Mr. Dangle is a gentleman.

@Imaoldhippie  I was thinking the exact same thing.  All men do not need to replicate David Dangle in order to have great characteristics and style.  Having said that, I think David is fantastic, and always looks wonderful.  I always enjoy his presentations for the Joan Rivers line.  

Honored Contributor

I find him several notches above Isaac.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He is the reason the line didn't die with Joan.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, he seems very sweet and yes, classy.

Super Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:
However, I was watching him this morning, on with Leah, and was reminded what a classy gentleman he is.  Always dressed nicely, always professional and informative.  Humorous, but never silly and immature.  Reminds me of Bob Mackie.

Very gracious.  I enjoy watching him.  Some other men could take a lesson from him.

I agree. They are from a different era of presentations.   More relaxed, professional (but funnny & charming) style of the past. Joan Rivers, Lisa Mason, Bob Mackie,  Mary Beth with Nolan Miller, so many I used to enjoy!!  Today it's different and perhaps that's where tv shopping is going but I am glad I was able to get to know QVC in their "earlier" days.  I am happy that David Dangle is still around but I don't purchase his clothing. Good for him for keeping the Joan Rivers line afloat.