Esteemed Contributor

Re: DID ANYONE BUY THE LOGO OTO LAST NIGHT?

@Biftu wrote:

I ordered the mocha since I have a Logo top in mocha that should look nice with this.  I ordered my usual xxs, but I think I should have ordered the xs.  The xs is now on wait list, we'll see it might be fine.

@Biftu, I think you will be fine with the XXS, I think you're smaller than I am. I usually get the hoodies in XXS, but the chest looked a little smaller on this particular one, and that's where I need a little more room. Guess we'll have to wait to find out! I had a hard time deciding on color, I liked them all, I decided on pink once I remembered my new capris.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:
A273380

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Zip Front Hoodie with Pleated Trim

Sorry it's so big, LD.

Looks like a crime was committed posting it here. ROFL

Thanks.  I like that.  Normally I'm not crazy about that type of trim because it looks tutuish to me but this is cute.

You're going to be in trouble you rebel.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

My responses about the OTO are in the original discussion about it here:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/LOGO-SHOW-MONDAY-FEB-8-2016/m-p/2530568#M1497

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

That makes 3 for pink! I picked up some cute little pink skinny denim capris last week for practically nothing, and this top will coordinate perfectly! I did size up in this hoodie, though, based on the click heres.

tell me more about the pink capris!

Honored Contributor

wasnt going to look, but i could not resist......

so cute!!!

put it on my wishlist......how much was it as a oto?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

That makes 3 for pink! I picked up some cute little pink skinny denim capris last week for practically nothing, and this top will coordinate perfectly! I did size up in this hoodie, though, based on the click heres.

@Andreatoo, I wish I could have found a pic to post, but no luck. They are really ankle pants that I roll up into capris. Nine West, denim, pink blush the same color as the Logo top, five pocket, skinny jeans. Got them at Sam's for around $15, maybe less. Also available in other spring colors, a minty one that would probably match the blue Logo hoody. Apparently in-store only, not online.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

so cute!!!

@sunshine45, the OTO was $69.92, whoopdeedoo. Not that much less than the regular price at $77.00.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

so cute!!!

@sunshine45, the OTO was $69.92, whoopdeedoo. Not that much less than the regular price at $77.00.

thanks @MaggieMack

yes, usually there is not a huge difference! lol qvc is famous for THAT!

will put it on my wishlist.....it is on waitlist in my size in every color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

Wait until the returns start coming in; you'll get it for a fraction of the price in As Is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo, I wish I could have found a pic to post, but no luck. They are really ankle pants that I roll up into capris. Nine West, denim, pink blush the same color as the Logo top, five pocket, skinny jeans. Got them at Sam's for around $15, maybe less. Also available in other spring colors, a minty one that would probably match the blue Logo hoody. Apparently in-store only, not online.

I'll have to check out BJ's (pretty sure they're affiliated or is it Costco?) and see if they have them.

I've been lucky with both stores really; DKNY shorts (Costco) and Lee capris (BJ's)