Honored Contributor

Re: DID ANYONE BUY THE LOGO OTO LAST NIGHT?

@lulu2 wrote:

@sunshine45

Wait until the returns start coming in; you'll get it for a fraction of the price in As Is.

This is what I'm planning on doing.  Scouring as-is. But I have noticed that a lot of the as-is isn't that great of a mark down anymore, especially LOGO. Some savings is better than nothing and it must depend on how many returns, etc. they have as to how deeply they discount.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had no luck, lately, with Logo "as is" unless there are quite a few in stock.  The ones I've purchased have been sizing incorrectly--i.e. they state xs and they are huge, they smell of perfume or they have a marking, discoloration or defect on them.  I'm done with Logo "as is" unless it's an item in abundance as in some prior TSV's.

I do think it looked a bit "tutuish", lol, but I liked it.  I think it will be cute with leggings and booties.

For those of us who ordered, let's hope it's a winner.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@winamac1

That's so cute! That'll look great on you!

I'm surprised you only got 1 color, LOL!

LOL  Thanks IG.  You know me all too well.  I had the blue waitlisted too.  It sold out before the pink so I have one coming for sure.   I'm glad it's not rayon/spandex or I'd not have ordered.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

wasnt going to look, but i could not resist......

so cute!!!

put it on my wishlist......how much was it as a oto?

@sunshine45, the OTO was $69.92, whoopdeedoo. Not that much less than the regular price at $77.00.

I agree Maggie, but heck...some of her freakin sleeveless tanks are now $55!!  I actually thought the OTO was a good deal the way her prices are gong now.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@winamac1

That's so cute! That'll look great on you!

I'm surprised you only got 1 color, LOL!

LOL  Thanks IG.  You know me all too well.  I had the blue waitlisted too.  It sold out before the pink so I have one coming for sure.   I'm glad it's not rayon/spandex or I'd not have ordered.

If I'd been watching, I'd be on waitlist for the blue for sure!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i will be headed to the beach during easter week. i will definitely be stopping by the rehoboth outlets......and going through the rack of LOGO. there will be some great buys and hopefully an extra percentage off. sometimes i come out of there with 10 clothing items for under $100!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I've had no luck, lately, with Logo "as is" unless there are quite a few in stock.  The ones I've purchased have been sizing incorrectly--i.e. they state xs and they are huge, they smell of perfume or they have a marking, discoloration or defect on them.  I'm done with Logo "as is" unless it's an item in abundance as in some prior TSV's.

I do think it looked a bit "tutuish", lol, but I liked it.  I think it will be cute with leggings and booties.

@winamac1, I think if you took the "tutu" off this, it would just be blah and it wouldn't appeal to me as much.  It needed that to add some interest. 

I've not purchased any as-is LOGO in about a year but sometimes I check and unless it's a TS, the sizing and colors are generally super limited so I may be out of luck but I'll look.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1, I think if you took the "tutu" off this, it would just be blah and it wouldn't appeal to me as much.  It needed that to add some interest. 

I've not purchased any as-is LOGO in about a year but sometimes I check and unless it's a TS, the sizing and colors are generally super limited so I may be out of luck but I'll look.    

I agree.   I thought the bottom part kind of "made" the jacket. 

Her "as is" items have been awful lately--at least that's been my experience.    It would be nice if you could find this "as is", but I will be surprised.  Very few of the really cute items make it to "as is".

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately I didn't know she was on!  The last time i watched I thought they said she wouldn't be on for two weeks and that would be after Valentines Day.  I would have enjoyed getting the OTO, I like the pink, but oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be.  I have been spending a fortune on her clothes this past year.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I hope I get my pink one soon!!