Valued Contributor

DG2 special value jeggings - First pair of DG and my last!

I was so hopeful about these. They promised tummy control, to uplift your rear, a perfect custom fit, and oh so flattering - NOT!!! First thing I noticed was the weight. They are SO heavy in weight. They felt stiff and forget about any drape. There is NONE! These are summer pants - NOT!!! I was expecting a lightweight denim with a fluid, soft hand. Wasn't it mentioned over and over how just how soft this new denim was? I would hate to see the others. These can almost stand up by themselves. They made my tummy look worse (no control at all there), and the legs bagged and looked so rumpled all the way down. When you have this much spandex you lose the drape and if they aren't holding you in, what's the point of having it? These need a sewn in tummy panel, and a lighter, drapier fabric. They don't skim the leg at all, and this even though they were a bit too large. Did I mention there's no drape to them at all. Zilch! Are they supposed to be so tight that they act like a girdle to be as flattering as she says?

I'm so disppointed as I so wanted to love these and ordered three pair. Thankfully, the other two were on waitlist. They can wait all they want, but I'm never getting another pair of these! I am a medium in leggings and these were just about the most unflattering pants I've ever tried on. I believed everything they said about them about how awesome these are. Not going to change my life any time soon! It can't just be me, can it :-(. She said she sold HOW many pairs? Can I be the only one these don't flatter. I'm usually a 10-12 so I don't know how a larger woman is going to make out. I can imagine how heavy they will be on the larger sizes. For those women wearing these and Orthaheels, they are going to be winded after walking a block for heaven sakes!!!