Trusted Contributor

DG2 smart deal jeans 765-302

[ Edited ]

I caved and bought the light denim camo, though I also liked the tile print. It was a bold move for me to get printed jeans, but I thought these were really cute!

I'm sure these won't be "skinny" which is fine, but they'll be tapered enough. I just hope they won't be too big in the waist or too low in the back, both of which I've experienced before in her jeans. I hope they're great!

Anyone here also tempted? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: DG2 smart deal jeans 765-302

The light blue camo jeans appeal to me, too.  If I needed jeans... 

Esteemed Contributor

Those are cute jeans!  I cannot purchase another pair of jeans for myself, I have so many clothes........Anyway, I have a few of her virtual stretch jeans and they fit me pretty good.  I like them and I don't have any gaping.   I wish you luck as I know at times sizing is frustrating but if you know your size in her line, you should be good.  Enjoy them.

Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 @If only my purchases were based on need!!!!! I need another pair of jeans like a hole in the head. And in truth I thought they were pricey for a "Smart Deal" but I couldn't say no and decided to take a chance. So if they don't fit right, back they will go.

Honored Contributor

I don't consider $62 for a pair of jeans to be much of a "deal", although they're very pretty.  I just got the DG TS reversible jeans from about 10 days ago. Two for the price of one, and I am very pleased with the look and fit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @I am glad you're happy with her reversible jeans! Which did you get? I didn't buy those but thought they were interesting.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For anyone who may have bought these, I hope you had better luck than I did☹️. They didn't fit properly anywhere. Short rise, waist too big, legs too loose. I bought my regular size for classic stretch. The other reviews aren't bad so maybe it was just me or my pair. But I will say, she put real pockets on these! Yay for the pockets!