Honored Contributor

@rms1954   Your subject was "D&C Today", not " Carolina's Look" or the "Life of Squirrels".  D&C is a pretty wide open subject so don't get huffy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954   Your subject was "D&C Today", not " Carolina's Look" or the "Life of Squirrels".  D&C is a pretty wide open subject so don't get huffy.

Yes ma'am.

Squirrel Laughing Cartoon Clipart Vector - FriendlyStock

Honored Contributor

I don't care what they do on air as long as the denim and co. old style pants are the same fit and made from material as good as the old ones.

They are wonderful for every day wear.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner I have tons of those, all in denim colors only. Love them and they last forever. But I do have one really old pair that's wearing out in one knee!

Honored Contributor

I believe they said that squirrels in the wild can live up to twenty five? years or so. 

I'm surprised, to say the least. 

I must have heard wrong.  I just googled, and the average out there in the wild is significantly lower. 

Love squirrels, regardless.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Sooner I have tons of those, all in denim colors only. Love them and they last forever. But I do have one really old pair that's wearing out in one knee!

@Love my grandkids   I used to be a fan of those pants; now as I run across them I'm giving them away as I can't stand them.  They wrinkle terribly, are a magnet for animal fur and stretch out as they are worn.  The length is great in the morning but by night, they're dragging on the ground. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Wow you got a bad bunch! All of mine, which are all denim, don't wrinkle, don't drag and look and feel fine all day. I bought a pair of the non-denims years ago and didn't like them. Love all the denims tho.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   All of my pants are the colored twills.  I have dozens of them.  If I'm going to wear denim, I prefer slim leg jeans.  No matter how you launder the twills, they come out a wrinkled mess.  Seems like they used to be okay years ago.