Respected Contributor

I just ordered a All worthy hunter dip dye sweater in green.ive never worn this brand before,and wondering if it runs true to size.sweater was on sale plus free shipping.anyone owning this sweater,could you please let me know.please and thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    Rather than depending on opinion, its best to check the actual garment measurements.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 yes,I did that,but haven't had luck with some brands in the past buy lo0oking at the sizing chart.it is really a darling looking sweater

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Hope you enjoy your new sweater. Hunter green is a great color!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids color is called glazing green item num:a392065.tell me what you think!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sweater brand

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam Oops, I misread the color. I just took a look SO PRETTY!! If I were buying it, tho blue is my favorite color, I would for sure get  the green.

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I ordered that sweater, too, in blue. I ordered the XS and it fits fine on my 5'3" frame, although the sleeves are a little long for me, but I can cuff them. (I tend to buy petite sized sweaters if I can, but can wear regular.). It's definitely semi-fitted; not a boxy fit nor too close to the body. It's also a bit on the lighter weight side so I may wear another layer under the sweater in this frigid cold weather we've been having.  I like the color and it feels soft.  I hope this helped!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sweater brand

[ Edited ]

That green is very pretty.  And not a bad price for the sweater and free shipping. If I needed another sweater (LOL!), I'd be tempted!   From the size chart, I would order my regular size.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Lisa Y thank-you for replying.im anxious to get this,and hoping it fits

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam I hope you'll post an update when you get it! I am seriously thinking of getting it.