Honored Contributor

There isn't anything that excites me at all, unless, of course it's really big ticket!

Also, I've looked at the catalogs and haven't been moved at all!  Nordstrom's is always a treat when it comes in, but nope!

Respected Contributor

I wish I could say the same. I'm going to be holding on tightly to my wallet tomorrow...

Honored Contributor

Tomorrow I will be clicking through the emails without even looking. No more shopping !  Gifts are bought and I threw a few in for me (of course ) so spending must cease. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
I'm not seeing much, if anything that I want to purchase.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I have all I need, all I want. For now .... anyhow 😏...

Have fun shopping ladies ! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything that sparked my interest.  I'll be at work tomorrow anyway.

Honored Contributor

Image result for cyber monday pics

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt I'll be buying any gifts or anything online on cyber Monday as I didn't buy anything on black Friday either. I did go to Winners on Sunday and looked at the clothes, makeup, and shoes and didn't buy anything. I did notice that they had a lot of those knockoff Artis type makeup brushes for sale but I think that they are nice but average and I don't like them to apply eyeshadow or face powder.

Trusted Contributor

Cyber Monday deals -- Josie Maran 25% off free shipping over $25; Tervis Tumbler 25% off free shipping; Ahava 50% off and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I just posted on a thread in Community that I'm not having luck.

Amazon is having the same deals they had throughout the weekend.  No shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.

Target wouldn't let me use a coupon code, claiming it doesn't start until tomorrow, when the 15% off sitewide (which doesn't require a code) ends so they lost my sale.

Toys R Us is supposed to be having 15% off sitewide but I put 3 things in my cart and I'm not getting the 15% off.  So they lost my sale.