Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,921
Registered: ‎06-12-2013

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I just posted on a thread in Community that I'm not having luck.

 

Amazon is having the same deals they had throughout the weekend.  No shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.

 

Target wouldn't let me use a coupon code, claiming it doesn't start until tomorrow, when the 15% off sitewide (which doesn't require a code) ends so they lost my sale.

 

Toys R Us is supposed to be having 15% off sitewide but I put 3 things in my cart and I'm not getting the 15% off.  So they lost my sale.  


I bought many things from Target last night and today. I got the 15% off. Shrug.

I didn't try ToyRus I got better pricing at Amazon for the same toys.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,373
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Melania wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I just posted on a thread in Community that I'm not having luck.

 

Amazon is having the same deals they had throughout the weekend.  No shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.

 

Target wouldn't let me use a coupon code, claiming it doesn't start until tomorrow, when the 15% off sitewide (which doesn't require a code) ends so they lost my sale.

 

Toys R Us is supposed to be having 15% off sitewide but I put 3 things in my cart and I'm not getting the 15% off.  So they lost my sale.  


I bought many things from Target last night and today. I got the 15% off. Shrug.

I didn't try ToyRus I got better pricing at Amazon for the same toys.


It wasn't the 15% off that was the issue.  They are definitely pulling some funny stuff.  But that's okay.  If the shopping works out for some, it works out.  It didn't for me but I got better deals elsewhere. 

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,921
Registered: ‎06-12-2013

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I just posted on a thread in Community that I'm not having luck.

 

Amazon is having the same deals they had throughout the weekend.  No shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.

 

Target wouldn't let me use a coupon code, claiming it doesn't start until tomorrow, when the 15% off sitewide (which doesn't require a code) ends so they lost my sale.

 

Toys R Us is supposed to be having 15% off sitewide but I put 3 things in my cart and I'm not getting the 15% off.  So they lost my sale.  


I bought many things from Target last night and today. I got the 15% off. Shrug.

I didn't try ToyRus I got better pricing at Amazon for the same toys.


It wasn't the 15% off that was the issue.  They are definitely pulling some funny stuff.  But that's okay.  If the shopping works out for some, it works out.  It didn't for me but I got better deals elsewhere. 

 

 


You say pulling funny stuff, I say system overload. Other posters have confirmed it at other sites etc. So it's possible. Shrug.

 

Plus not giving you free shipping is not an error, it's just what they offer or don't offer.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,626
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@ECBG.  I did receive free shipping and 30% off at JJill today.  Ended up buying a corduroy jacket w/hood that was reduced plus the 30% but I bought that the other day still with free shpg.  Not happy about all the tunic tops they are offering.  You have to search the site with a fine tooth comb.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,373
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Cyber Monday? Ho Hum!

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I just posted on a thread in Community that I'm not having luck.

 

Amazon is having the same deals they had throughout the weekend.  No shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.

 

Target wouldn't let me use a coupon code, claiming it doesn't start until tomorrow, when the 15% off sitewide (which doesn't require a code) ends so they lost my sale.

 

Toys R Us is supposed to be having 15% off sitewide but I put 3 things in my cart and I'm not getting the 15% off.  So they lost my sale.  


I bought many things from Target last night and today. I got the 15% off. Shrug.

I didn't try ToyRus I got better pricing at Amazon for the same toys.


It wasn't the 15% off that was the issue.  They are definitely pulling some funny stuff.  But that's okay.  If the shopping works out for some, it works out.  It didn't for me but I got better deals elsewhere. 

 

 


You say pulling funny stuff, I say system overload. Other posters have confirmed it at other sites etc. So it's possible. Shrug.

 

Plus not giving you free shipping is not an error, it's just what they offer or don't offer.


Sigh. I didn't say anything about a free s/h error.  I always get free s/h at Target because I have a Red card. 

 

I said Amazon isn't offering any shipping deals and since I'm not a prime member, I can do better elsewhere.  I would have expected that for "Cyber Monday", most places would have offered free s/h or some better deals.

 

Kohls offers 15% off on a regular basis.  It doesn't get me out the door so 15% off at Target isn't a big wow for me.  For what everyone is calling such a big day of internet shopping, I just would have expected better deals.      

 

Old Navy is offering 50% off everything, no exclusions at all.  Now THAT is a Cyber Monday deal.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,597
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Chico's has 50% off your entire purchase today with free shipping.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,294
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

@Roni18 wrote:

Chico's has 50% off your entire purchase today with free shipping.


@Roni18, Thanks.  I loved working there.  Corporate only gives hours to asst. mgrs.  I left after having FOUR hours total over a two week period. 

 

Grrrrrrrrrr.............

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,597
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

@ECBGHate that they would not give you enough hours.  I always thought that would be a good place for me to work once I retire from teaching but would probably just spend everything I made on their clothes!   I think I heard one of our sales ladies saying they only had 3 full time positions including the manager. 

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,597
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

570189473ext3.jpg

Ordered this sweater with removable cowl from Chico's and also a pair of the Juliet pants.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,185
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Land's End also has 50 percent off everything.