Honored Contributor

Since Isaac sold his company, everything is designed in Asia and he has no artistic input.  He's a "talking head" hired to yak it up and sell it.  It's obvious from his reactions that he has never seen most of it, apparently not even bothering to glance at it before his shows. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@metrogal  I think the team designing for him needs to get inspired because they keep doing the same thing over and over.  Lace is a biggy and frankly, I am sick of it.  Tops, dresses, pants, skirts, you name it in lace.  They desperately need some different style of tee shirt using buttons or different fabrics on the chest.  Just something different.  Heck, I could design better than his team.

@Katcat1 

Lace & peplums too! Tired of both. 

Super Contributor
😮WOW! That explains my discontent. Bye Bye Isaac😔
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@metrogal  I think the team designing for him needs to get inspired because they keep doing the same thing over and over.  Lace is a biggy and frankly, I am sick of it.  Tops, dresses, pants, skirts, you name it in lace.  They desperately need some different style of tee shirt using buttons or different fabrics on the chest.  Just something different.  Heck, I could design better than his team.

Speaking of lace...Isaac has taken it to a whole new level. Yesterday, while on with Jennifer C., lace culottes were modeled. Lace culottes!?!?!? I have three of his lace tops and love them. But, lace culottes...I think Isaac has gotten carried away. LOL

Contributor

I'm so weary of the 'stories' Isaac & Shawn feel are interesting and savvy.  Well, it was ok when they first started it; but, for goodness sake - do we have to be subjected to them every single show?  Friday evening they kept talking insread of focusing on rhe long dress that I really liked that I got so annoyed I turned the channnel.  Shopping is supposed to be a fun experience; not an annoying one.  And, what's with Shawn wearing clothes on top of clothes?  Very strange.

Occasional Contributor

I can't listen to either IM or SK anymore. If I hear Isacc say "like" one more time, I think I'll scream. He's not a 10 y/o valley girl. And the sleeves on his clothes are too short if you are over 25. Does anyone pass these comments on to him?

Honored Contributor

@blabr wrote:

I can't listen to either IM or SK anymore. If I hear Isacc say "like" one more time, I think I'll scream. He's not a 10 y/o valley girl. And the sleeves on his clothes are too short if you are over 25. Does anyone pass these comments on to him?

@blabr. Do you really think he will do or not do what you want? Not happening.

Super Contributor
Poster is making an observation not telling anyone what to do. I personally will just refrain from watching. QVC has become a carnival with “barkers.” Never thought I’d be unable to sustain Shawn.😒
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is offensive to ourhost

Contributor

I'm weary of hearing all the Isaac and Shawn scenarios.  Many times their chatter uses  up all the time with no time left to show the clothing items.  I've turned the channel so many times that I now don't even bother to tune in.  It's easier and more pleasant to go on-line and look at the items rather than be subjected to the endless babbling.