Honored Contributor

I didn't like it much as it had no closure and it also looked too wrinkly.  A couple of the colors looked nice, but I had no interest.  I hate items with no closure except I do own Barefoot Dreams and like them. 

For the most part, no closure items for me are a pass.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

I think it's super cute.I'm tall and love topper jackets. I also love that it is faux suede. I will iron it from the inside/out.  I think the Boho look is fun and it's in!  I don't find it trendy. I have another emboidedered jacket I wore for years. I liked the look of this jacket with a tshirt, jeans and books or chunkyi heels and maybe a cute hat. I ordered the goldent color.

@GymBunnyI really love this look.  If it should be wrinkled I will also iron from the inside.  I like the fact that it does not have a closure as I rarely wear anything closed except my winter coat.  This is meant to wear open.  I can't wait to get it and wearing it with my jeans, boots & block heel shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Speaking about Curations, does anyone own a pair of their jeans? They have a today only for denim crop pants for $29..99.

I ordered a pair of their jeans yesterday...the reviews are good..I ordered the $19.95 jeans..they come in multiple colors. Will give a review when I receive them~Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Speaking about Curations, does anyone own a pair of their jeans? They have a today only for denim crop pants for $29..99.

I ordered a pair of their jeans yesterday...the reviews are good..I ordered the $19.95 jeans..they come in multiple colors. Will give a review when I receive them~Woman Happy

@emmysmom  Please do!! The reviews were all good. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Valued Contributor

I love their jeans. they fit terrific

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@emmysmom  Please do!! The reviews were all good. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

You'll be the first to know Pecky!!!!! Woman Wink Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

I think it's super cute.I'm tall and love topper jackets. I also love that it is faux suede. I will iron it from the inside/out.  I think the Boho look is fun and it's in!  I don't find it trendy. I have another emboidedered jacket I wore for years. I liked the look of this jacket with a tshirt, jeans and books or chunkyi heels and maybe a cute hat. I ordered the goldent color.

@GymBunny  Did you get your jacket?  I got my blue one today and I love it.  I want to get another color when the price comes down.  The reviews so far are all 5 stars.

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Pecky! I got my jeans today and they're awesome..still only $19.95!!! The fit is true to size, they're a premium denim...I got the white..thinking about another color! You might want to try a pair..most of the colors are still available!They're the girlfriend jeans! xxx

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Pecky! I got my jeans today and they're awesome..still only $19.95!!! The fit is true to size, they're a premium denim...I got the white..thinking about another color! You might want to try a pair..most of the colors are still available!They're the girlfriend jeans! xxx

@emmysmom  That is awesome.  I am going to check them out.  You can never have enough jeansSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@emmysmom  That is awesome.  I am going to check them out.  You can never have enough jeansSmiley Happy

Yes, I totally agree!..ordered another pair in white..love the pink and the medium, but  they're sold out! Heart

-- Mae West