Honored Contributor

I really like HSN TS.  I have a few things from Curations and am pleased with them.  I did order this in the blue.  The other colors are nice too.

Curations Bohemian Glamour Faux Suede Topper

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky

I looked at it this morning, and thought it was pretty.

The picture seems to make it look a bit rumpled, but I suppose that could be steamed out.

Lots of pretty colors!

Contributor

HSN and QVC are one.  that is why you are now seeing HSN Vendors on QVC and QVC vendors on HSN.  Small world.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I really like HSN TS.  I have a few things from Curations and am pleased with them.  I did order this in the blue.  The other colors are nice too.

Curations Bohemian Glamour Faux Suede Topper

The blush would be my pick..I have a Curations bomber jacket and its great quality! Enjoy your lovely new duster...love the length too! Woman HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: Curations TS

[ Edited ]

It is cute but I am concerned the wrinkling is due to the embroidery and won't  come out.  Not sure??

Honored Contributor

All  I see is lots of wrinkles.. looks sloppy to me.

Respected Contributor

If it had been made of cotton velveteen with a lining I would definitely be interested.  As is, it is definitely a no go for me.  I really looks cheap on the closeup shots when the inside shows without the lining.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of this.  It looks wrinkly and I think getting it on and off and wearing it could be problematic because it's not lined.  That material is going to stick to whatever base layer is being worn under the jacket, unless you are only wearing something sleeveless.

I also am not a fan of faux suede at all.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked at all of the colors and they all looked like a rumpled housecoat.  They claim to have sold something like 4600 of them, which is hard to believe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I am going to pass.  I like this length, the colors, and the embroidery. But I don't care for the material.  But I hope you enjoy your purchase.