Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

How does the sizing run compared the Q. So fat I think I am getting the white and the black and now I am really liking the cognac.🤔

@SusieQ215 wrote:

I have last years version of this which was a kimono.  I have it in FOUR colors, I love this brand and I did order the today special in black but think I'm going back for a 2nd one.  

Ya know I am usually a small and I am petite but based on the tall representative that said she was in a small I think I need the medium. So hard when I have not ordered clothing from HSN and know nothing about this designer. However this looks like sizing up would not be a problem do to the cinching at the waist.

@Lucylu12I ordered the black in xs in petite.  They tend to run true to size.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

How does the sizing run compared the Q. So fat I think I am getting the white and the black and now I am really liking the cognac.🤔

@SusieQ215 wrote:

I have last years version of this which was a kimono.  I have it in FOUR colors, I love this brand and I did order the today special in black but think I'm going back for a 2nd one.  

Ya know I am usually a small and I am petite but based on the tall representative that said she was in a small I think I need the medium. So hard when I have not ordered clothing from HSN and know nothing about this designer. However this looks like sizing up would not be a problem do to the cinching at the waist.

@Lucylu12I ordered the black in xs in petite.  They tend to run true to size.  

Thanks, I didn't see this until this morning. I went up a size. We shall see how they look, I can always exchange them. Does HSN have free exchanges like QVC? I have not ordered from them. I maybe ordered something once many years ago. I bought the Black amd the cognac. Figure if I like them I will go back and get the white.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@Mesmerized169 @Lipstickdiva  Did you ladies see 638 152?

@Estates, I did not but that is super cute.  And on clearance!  

I'm going to see what sizes are left and read reviews to see about sizing. 

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I love it, but this is the kind of piece I would purchase and not wear. 

@september  I had to laugh at this because I'm the same way.  I love it too but wouldn't wear it.  

Super Contributor

I really loved it but did not buy it because I thought I love it but would hardly wear it.  More of like a vacation specific piece of clothing.  I am trying to not just purchase just to purchase stuff.

Trusted Contributor

I feel the opposite. This will be a go to piece for me no  matter where I go, whether it be out to Dinner or running errands. I love the coverage with out being hot. Just has a fresh airy look and so simple to wear but yet so stylish. I had something similar and it had seen better days and haven't seen anything similar until this. 
I get some people wouldn't get use out of it and although I am retired and dress casually I feel this gives me that look And yet I still look polished. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@september wrote:

I love it, but this is the kind of piece I would purchase and not wear. 

@september  I had to laugh at this because I'm the same way.  I love it too but wouldn't wear it.  

Yes!   Every year when I clean out my closet, I find things that I thought were pretty at the time, but just not the type of styles that I actually wear.