Super Contributor

Hey, Ladies.

I recently purchased the Cuddle Duds TSV and have two questions.

Looking at these, I wonder if they need to be folded for storage - or can I keep them on a hanger.  They seem very sweater-like and I wonder if they will stretch? 

Secondly, they look like they will be enormous fur magnets - I have two yellow labs.  Can anyone speak to these issues?

Thanks, Y'all. 

Honored Contributor

I hang all my fleece garments and haven't had any stretching.  I think it's too early to assess the wrap's affinity for collecting fur.  I have 3 collies and an Aussie and on the few occasions I've worn the Cuddle Duds haven't had a problem.  I got the plaid which has gray, black, brown and cream so I'm counting on the dog hair just blending in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've had mine hanging on a wide hook off and on for a week and it's not stretching out of shape.  I have a houseful of dogs and cats, so pretty much everything is a fur magnet.  I haven't noticed this being any worse than my other knit-type wear.  I just keep a sticky roller right at the door and another in my car to do a quick de-fur.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hang all my fleece garments and haven't had any stretching.  I think it's too early to assess the wrap's affinity for collecting fur.  I have 3 collies and an Aussie and on the few occasions I've worn the Cuddle Duds haven't had a problem.  I got the plaid which has gray, black, brown and cream so I'm counting on the dog hair just blending in.

You sound like me Kachina!  I got the animal print and loved it so much ordered the plaid as well and it just arrived yesterday.  I pick my home decor and fashion to coordinate with the fur it has to hide Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Fleece won't stretch and Model Rayon shouldn't, however hangers can leave hanger marks in most fabrics requiring another wash and dry to get them out as ironing will flatten the fiber.....  but  yeah, I hang most everything.  At the most I'll fold it and drape it over the hanger bar.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LOL, the dog fur reminded me of theUggs I wear around the house.  My black pair look like like furballs of golden blonde hair (I have to roll my sticky stuff over them to get rid of the hair).... but my chestnut pair don't show any dog hair... I have a little  Corgi (taffy and white colored).  And I can't wear my black fleece robe around her either.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

When I wear black pants, I have to go directly from the bedroom to the car with no stops along the way or I'm doomed.  I rarely wear black or navy for that reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sorry ladies - mine finally showed up yesterday.  I'm returning them both today.  I didn't like the plaid one and the lighter blue was not at all the color is was on tv.  They felt heavy, like a blanket wrapped around me. 

The sewing was very bad - strings galore hanging everywhere.  Yeah I could cut them off but I don't expect new garments to show up at my door or in B&M stores like this.  And when the front flopped over it turned inside out and you can clearly see the hem lines.  Didn't like the hood either - just way too much fabric all over.

No, there were not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I had problems folding them so I just hang mine and they are fine.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

They felt heavy, like a blanket wrapped around me. 

This surprises me.  Mine is extremely lightweight - I don't feel it on my body hardly at all. The fleece is very thin but not flimsy and it's very warm.  I'm happy with mine.  Mine doesn't feel like a blanket at all, other than providing warmth.

I have a long review of my pieces elsewhere on a much longer Cuddl Duds thread in this forum.