Honored Contributor

Not really my thing but I just bought the comfy for my husband! He always comments on it when he sees it or something like it

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer long robes.  I'm cold natured and my house can be drafty.  I wear long robes that are ankle length or more.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl     I did look for it on HSN to provide the item # but couldn't find it.  

Hopefully it may be back before the holidays?

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Chi-town girl     I did look for it on HSN to provide the item # but couldn't find it.  

Hopefully it may be back before the holidays?

@LindaSal  - the HSN item is  752-573. We can post links to HSN items: 

https://www.hsn.com/products/warm-and-cozy-hooded-sherpa-trim-angel-wrap/9937746

Its new, just recently posted. My orders are packaging. It's a good price with free shipping. Free shipping ends today

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I am afraid to wear those in the kitchen...would be too easy to catch my sleeves on fire making breakfast....especially before having my coffee....

Respected Contributor

My angel wrap from a few years back is packed up in a bag for Goodwill.  Just way to much fabric for my frame.  The new ones pictured don't look as big.  

Honored Contributor

Not fond of the white faux fur trim.  Maybe darker shades of fur would appeal to me.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Not to sound too snarky ... but those kind of remind me of Christmas tree skirts. I think it's the white sherpa looking border and the fact that it looks to be a bit of a  rounded shape.

I do like the idea of a wrap that allows freedom for arm movement, etc. as I get cold in my house and need to be able to do stuff w/ my hands.

@kate2357. What would what it looks like matter at home?  Or out if it's cold or cool?  

I am not afraid to be seen in clothing that does not portray me as tall and thin--which I am not.  People are not fooled anyway.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There are so many choices for 'cozy wraps'. Do you have a favorite? Recommendations?

I'm waiting for the new GILI Lounger - it's probably the Oct 25 TSV

This is the new annual Angel Wrap from HSN $25,,Free shipping; 12 colors/prints. Advance Order delivery by 11/4

Free shipping at HSN this weekend on everything! 

Warm & Cozy Hooded Sherpa Trim Angel Wrap
- 752-573

They look like Christmas tree skirts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

Not to sound too snarky ... but those kind of remind me of Christmas tree skirts. I think it's the white sherpa looking border and the fact that it looks to be a bit of a  rounded shape.

I do like the idea of a wrap that allows freedom for arm movement, etc. as I get cold in my house and need to be able to do stuff w/ my hands.

@kate2357. What would what it looks like matter at home?  Or out if it's cold or cool?  

I am not afraid to be seen in clothing that does not portray me as tall and thin--which I am not.  People are not fooled anyway.

I don't believe I indicated how I thought people would look in the wrap, merely stated my opinion that TO ME it looks like a Christmas tree skirt. ::shrug::: How anyone chooses to stay warm is up to them. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."