Super Contributor

Courtney is a cute host. Someone signed up to offer this remark?

Super Contributor

If you watch Courtney in the overnight hours, she is well-spoken, eloquent and professional. She is very charming and I enjoy her presentations and style.

Honored Contributor

I like Courtney and I'm willing to forgive her for saying also too or too also.

Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2014 occasional rain said:

I like Courtney and I'm willing to forgive her for saying also too or too also.

How many times will you forgive her? If she keeps saying it, should she be punished????

(LOL ... I am kidding){#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/5/2014 Bikkie said:

If you watch Courtney in the overnight hours, she is well-spoken, eloquent and professional. She is very charming and I enjoy her presentations and style.

A few months ago I would have disagreed with well-spoken and eloquent, but I believe that Miss Courtney has finally been aided by a vocal coach. The Valley Girl speech pattern is slowly going away and being replaced by a very nice delivery which is clear and thank goodness spoken at a pace where one can understand the words.

I noticed it one last last week when Courtney was on before Fashionably Early. I was making coffee and I can't see the TV from my kitchen. I stepped out to see who was speaking because I did not recognize the voice. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Courtney. She seems like such a nice young lady, and in my opinion she has the stuff which --if she chooses-- I think that she can have a long run as a shopping channel show host.

Super Contributor

Marybeth - here's the thing

Lisa - I wanna remind you

Pat - aaaaaas well

I can't think of the other host's phrases right now. All the hosts have a pet phrase that they use over and over and so do the vendors. Most people do. Just sayin...

Super Contributor
Better then PS and BTW, smoke em if you got em, pick a coloa any coloa, and I'm just sayin....geez I need to start watching better programs I'm scaring myself that I know those phrases. LOL
Super Contributor

She seemed nervous to me tonight...like she was auditioning to be Lisa's permanent replacement or something. I don't think they need 2 people to do PMS, so I wonder if they were "trying her out"? Just my thought...

Occasional Contributor

it amazes me how these hosts who are educated and supposed to know how to speak English well do not use correct English. They certainly don't know how to use adverbs. I like Amy, but she is guilty of not know how to use adverbs.

Courtney is conceited and awful. never watch nor buy when she is on.

Super Contributor
On 1/5/2014 twopeas said:
On 1/5/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Double conjunction?

Wow ~ you're good. I think that might be it ! English was one of my best subjects, but that was 50 years ago. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thank you.

Actually, double adverb...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}