Respected Contributor

Not sure how that pairing will go, however, I like Kim so may have to check and see.  Can Courtney sing?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney with Kim Today???

Courtney and Kim Gravel?  That's how the Saturday night show always was. 

The people on Facebook have been complaining for months to get them back together on Saturday.

Probably a one night only though. Guessing Rachel will be back with Kim next week.

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr  Gee, I guess I've been out of it for some time.

Thank you for letting me know. Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I’m missing it - I saw Rachel on earlier today during Saturday Morning Q. I only saw Alberti’s Studio Park presentation; she was modeling along with Kerstin and Jennifer Coffey so wasn’t sure if she was only there for that (Alberti made a comment about his Q friends being there for him or something.) I had wondered if she would be back tonight (prefer Courtney on Saturday night with Kim!)
Regular Contributor

I watched 10 minutes and changed the channel. I find the party atmosphere too distracting and I am unable to decipher product info. Only positive about the show for me was they weren't wearing pajamas.

Honored Contributor

Fun show, I enjoyed it, almost everything sold out.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
New Contributor

Dont know whose idea it was to have Courtney host the Kim Gravel show on Saturday night, but i was so HAPPY to see them back together!!  The Show was so fun!  I won't watch it when Rachel is hosting.

Contributor

Personally I really enjoyed Courtney and Kim together!  It was more professional, quieter, with Kim being just a little less demonstrative if that is possible.  The show focused more on the clothes not crazy singing and dancing!  I love Kim but don't need all the extra side show.

Honored Contributor

The OP is from a Nov 2022 show.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer Courtney to Racheal.  Won't watch when Rachael is hosting.