Honored Contributor

Comparing sizing MarlaWynne/LDO/Eileen Fisher

Any who wear these designer clothes, please compare sizing. Thank you very much.

Honored Contributor

Re: Comparing sizing MarlaWynne/LDO/Eileen Fisher

Unfortunately Marla Wynne's sizing is all over the place. I just received 3 of her pebble crepe blouses. Generally I order her xsmall. One blouse was wearable but the other two did not come near buttoning across the bust. In the past MW's xsmall blouses ran full and had she had xxsmall I would have tried it.

In LD I order xxsmall or xsmall in tops depending whether or not the fabric has give. I do find sometimes the the sleeves are much too long.

In EF I wear xsmall in her blouses and they fit well.

Frequent Contributor

Name, I am not familiar with Marla Wynne clothing but I am an inveterate Eileen Fisher collector who also wears a lot of Linea. In EF, I am pretty consistently a large, although in some of her flowier items, I can wear a medium. In Linea, it is the opposite. I nearly always wear a medium (or 12, if there is numerical sizing). So I would say that, in general, EF runs smaller than Linea.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Ladies, thank you very much. Sorry I am late responding but I had another dental implant today and a crown impression (out of town), a long day and I needed a nap when I returned. Thank you again. That helps. I do, however, wish MW was more consistent. Freddie Mac, I have the same issue with EF. I can go up or down depending on the cut of the item.

Respected Contributor

Hi name, I have quite a few Marla and Eileen as well as Linea. In Marla, I've been getting Large in all unless it's fitted in the waist, then it get XL. Marla in Large has been consistent for me with exception of the tuxedo pant I'm returning from a 16 to a 14. Linea fitted, XL. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Ooooo, grueling dental work.Smiley Sad. Hugs! And smile pretty when all is done.