Super Contributor
Same ole Same ole🙄🙄🙄🙄
Trusted Contributor

I agree, and i don't think he is understanding a "woman of a certain age" as far as clothes go. Most women i know, do not like short sleeves, or short  skirts and dresses.  

Esteemed Contributor

What....more lace?   I don't watch his shows very long.  (okay okay, am I right about that?)

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like he designed this oh so boring dress for SG to twirl around in.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I agree, and i don't think he is understanding a "woman of a certain age" as far as clothes go. Most women i know, do not like short sleeves, or short  skirts and dresses.  

I just looked at it.  It looks like a bland, conservative dress.  Why can't an older woman wear it?  What is the matter with the sleeves?  Are elbows a horrible sight? Those are tall models.  Of course it will be higher then the knee.  Even if it is, what is the big deal?  It's hot outside.  You want a cool cotton dress.  If you can wear a bermuda, you can certainly wear this dress.  I don't care what age.  

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

I just looked at it.  It looks like a bland, conservative dress.  Why can't an older woman wear it?  What is the matter with the sleeves?  Are elbows a horrible sight? Those are tall models.  Of course it will be higher then the knee.  Even if it is, what is the big deal?  It's hot outside.  You want a cool cotton dress.  If you can wear a bermuda, you can certainly wear this dress.  I don't care what age.  

HiSongbird1, what you like and wear is totally up to you...and what you feel comfortable in. Most women i know...don not like to wear such items.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

HiSongbird1, what you like and wear is totally up to you...and what you feel comfortable in. Most women i know...don not like to wear such items.

Forgot to add, . I was referring to most of his other items. not the TSV

Valued Contributor

to each their own...on the other hand, I can't get enough of Isaac!!

Honored Contributor

I would love to watch Isaac, but I just can't watch him when he's with JC or SK.  I enjoy mostly his 24/7 pants.

Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

to each their own...on the other hand, I can't get enough of Isaac!!

I really like to watch in the fall, love his cashmere and have much of it. But most of styles in the summer just aren't for me i guess. I do wish he wold bring more updated things.