Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Collection - 2021

The new nesh jacket is posted. Some vibrant colors in this collection.  I have the original leaf mesh jacket in black and ivory - stunning! !!

Colleen Lopez Faux Leather Leaf and Mesh Jacket
739-847

Screenshot_2021-05-02-12-39-33.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Some new items are posted for the May event. I'm not sure yet if I'm buying the TS dress @pinkmochi , are you?

I ADORE her shirred maxi dress - have several from previous seasons - fit is very flattering on me and it's comfortable.  It's reordered. Several palm prints and solid colors

Colleen Lopez Shirred Maxi Dress
741-360
Colleen Lopez Shirred Maxi Dress

@Chi-town girl I'm not sure yet if I'll buy her TS. I have to see it on other people first. I like the sleeves on the dress you posted more than the ones on the TS. It's not exactly elbow-length, but too long for me. I hope she has petites!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi - the TS is posted. Good price for a TS dress $30.

I like the black but don't need another black dress so I'm going to take a pass (I think!) but will watch the launch show to see the new items and the styling

Colleen Lopez AnyWEAR Maxi Dress
741-125
Colleen Lopez AnyWEAR Maxi Dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the style of Victoria's outfit - I want it! The purple tone on tone top/mesh jacket is so pretty. The mesh jacket can definitely be a dressy occasion topper but most often, I wear it with jeans. Black and white are what I own - forever versatile. I might get the new one in purple or sapphire blue

The wedges are adorable - if you're a size 11, you're in luck! 

Screenshot_2021-05-10-22-07-34.png

André Assous Anfisa 2-Band Vinyl Design Wedge Sandal
700-035
André Assous Anfisa 2-Band Vinyl Design Wedge Sandal

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The new nesh jacket is posted. Some vibrant colors in this collection.  I have the original leaf mesh jacket in black and ivory - stunning! !!

739-847

I got my new jacket in the white and it's darling! But if I didn't know better I would think the factory shared space with a fishmarket! When I've had pieces come with a smell it generally dissipates pretty quickly so I'm hoping the same thing happens here. I'm happy that it's washable

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

739-847

I got my new jacket in the white and it's darling! But if I didn't know better I would think the factory shared space with a fishmarket! When I've had pieces come with a smell it generally dissipates pretty quickly so I'm hoping the same thing happens here. I'm happy that it's washable

My jackets did not smell weird @Andreatoo Hope yours is a keeper. They are beautiful and unique jackets

Honored Contributor

I'm not watching the current Colleen show, but it appears she's wearing a sneak peek of a new mesh jacket and jumpsuit. I LOVE the color. 

Screenshot_2021-06-26-09-52-24.png

Honored Contributor

Loving the new palm print jumpsuit. Not posted yet, supposedly will be available later in July

Screenshot_2021-07-02-15-29-32.png