Occasional Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Collection - 2021

I tried her jeans and was so disappointed...they fit nothing like they did on her or the models...too short (no tall option) and just a bad fit.  was sad about it

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Colleen is currently wearing the May 11th  TS

Trusted Contributor

Is she wearing a maxi dress? It looks cute!
Respected Contributor

Colleen is a beautiful lady but her fashion style is not for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Is she wearing a maxi dress? It looks cute!

@Steffdoggy10 

Yes it's a maxi with a curved hem

Respected Contributor

I saw Colleen wearing the next TS and I did not care for it with the belt, I thought it made her look heavier.

I will be curious to see the presentation and the other colors.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I saw Colleen wearing the next TS and I did not care for it with the belt, I thought it made her look heavier.

I will be curious to see the presentation and the other colors.  

@luvmyteddy4   I thought the exact same thing.  Colleen is a beautiful woman and I really like her style.  But that dress, especially with the belt, did not do her justice at all. 

Respected Contributor

Colleen has that topper she sells that comes in stripes or other patterns and everytime she is on with it and wears it the top is huge. Most of the reviews say it's huge and to size down a lot and its also see thru. 

Now Colleen says well I like it big and flowy and I don't wear anything under it but the reviews say you need to.

She does love her own stuff and she should but you have to tell it like it is. People hate paying return fees.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Andreatoo 😊
Honored Contributor

@Goldnsilver wrote:

I tried her jeans and was so disappointed...they fit nothing like they did on her or the models...too short (no tall option) and just a bad fit.  was sad about it

@Goldnsilver , she did jeans a number of years ago that I tried and they didn't work for me either.  

Colleen's jeans IMO aren't made for a curvy figure.  Colleen has a beautiful shape but she doesn't have a really defined waist.  The last jeans I tried were way too tight in my hips and thighs.  I need jeans that are a curvy cut as I am a pear shape.