Respected Contributor

i have never ordered a Clinton Kelly piece until just now, but I have no idea if his garments are typical of, say, denim and company or if they run smaller? Help! With return shipping, it costs too much to try this on if i am guessing wrong. I found no garment measurements.

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE your best bet is to look at the click here measurements at the bottom of the items description online.  However, even that is no guarantee.  I bought one item of his line years ago so I'm no help on the current sizing.

Honored Contributor

His garments run much smaller than D&C.  I dislike this man and will not watch him.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Clinton Kelly sizing?

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE I had purchased on clearance over a year ago a maxi dress from this line & found where in other lines I was a Small, the click here measurements told me to order a Medium which was correct.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

In Denim and Co, I usually wear a small

In LOGO I can go small or medium.

In IM, I can go small or medium

in Clinton Kelly, I order medium

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Trusted Contributor

I read some reviews of the pants shown tonight, & they were rave!  True to size, perfect fit, etc.  Read all reviews.  I think he is so nice!

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck with the sizing for his pants. When he first came to QVC I bought two pair of his denim trouser jeans, one a size 14 and one a size 16. The 14 was too tight in the thigh and the 16 was huge in the waist. He had elastic inside the waistband that was adjustable but it didn't make the pants fit any better. There was hardly any seam allowance in the thigh area so the seam could not be let out.

He may be a What Not to Wear style guru but fit is still an issue.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, everyone!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I ordered A283506 before it was presented my merlot top is already in the mail. I wear a 'L' in Denim & Co. and in Kelley too. Plus, this top has 4% spandex in it, so, when wet I can stretch it out if I would have to.

I knew that would blow out the door and I was ahead of the herd. It's also

'relaxed fit' which doesn't hurt.

Regular Contributor

I ordered a layered top that I recieved this week.  It is my first purchase from his line.  I really like it and think it's well made but I think it tends to run a little large.  I don't know if his pants run true to size but I am going to try them.  Guess I'll find out!  I'm happy to have some other options because I get bored with seeing the same vendors over and over. I enjoy his presentations and think he seems like a nice guy.