Trusted Contributor

Clarks Kessa Mabel Ankle Boot.......

Anyone own these? Amazon has them in 3 colors, many sizes available, and most sizes are coming up at $39 and free shipping! I'm thinking about the burgundy. Reviews look great. They retail for $130 and most of the other shoe sites (6 pm, etc.) have them for about $72. Please post a reply if you own and love (or don't love!) Thanks!

Burgundy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Kessa Mabel Ankle Boot.......

Thank you I just ordered the black, I needed a new short black boot, now lets hope that they will fit

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I wore these most days when in Italy. Love them! Purchased mine from Amazon. P.S. Wanted to add that they run true to size with a nice roomy toe box. I also have a high instep & they worked out great in that area also.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Thank you I just ordered the black, I needed a new short black boot, now lets hope that they will fit

Great - glad I could help. I always wear 6.5 in Clarks, except for boots -- up a 1/2 size and have never been disappointed. I'm sure you'll love them.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 ByTheBay said: I wore these most days when in Italy. Love them! Purchased mine from Amazon. P.S. Wanted to add that they run true to size with a nice roomy toe box. I also have a high instep & they worked out great in that area also.

Awesome. I'm ordering the burgundy. Oh, I usually go up 1/2 size in ankle boots....good choice this time or stick to normal? Need that toe room!! Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

On 8/20/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 8/20/2014 ByTheBay said: I wore these most days when in Italy. Love them! Purchased mine from Amazon. P.S. Wanted to add that they run true to size with a nice roomy toe box. I also have a high instep & they worked out great in that area also.

Awesome. I'm ordering the burgundy. Oh, I usually go up 1/2 size in ankle boots....good choice this time or stick to normal? Need that toe room!! Thanks!

I have short toes so I had no probs there.
Honored Contributor

I got mine today will try them on over the weekend, they look like just what I have been looking for

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.