Esteemed Contributor

I admit it.  I wear and love tasteful Christmas sweaters.  I own several and wear one of them almost every day during December.  I also wear Christmas earrings and pins.  Kind of goooooo with the season.

Am I alone?  Do others out there wear Christmas sweaters?    Or are some of you anti-Christmas sweaters?  And why?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I don't wear them, they just aren't my style, however, I hate that certain people try and shame Folks that enjoy them. Some are pretty, some are just for fun. Enjoy your sweaters, and Happy Holidays !🎄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I think it is fun to see people wear Christmas sweaters. I like seeing all the different versions. 

Honored Contributor

Christmas sweaters are no longer my style. Once upon a time I had several sweaters and Christmas turtlenecks but not now. I have a lot of clothing Items in red, green and white so I can look festive. I still have several Christmas socks though.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear "Christmas card" type sweaters.  Nothing with Santas or Christmas Trees or bells but I do have several sweaters that I only wear during the holidays.  They are embellished and I wear them to Christmas functions or just out and about.  I also have what I call my Christmas watch.  It's a big watch with a red leather band and cz's.  I always have a problem when we are invited to one of those Ugly Christmas Sweater parties because I don't have one, I can't even make myself wear one.  However, I'm not anti-Christmas sweater for other people.  I've seen some nice ones.   

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the sweaters if they are funny, but I would not wear one that was vulgar. My son gave us all funny xmas sweaters last xmas and I wore it and will be wearing it again this xmas.

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't wear them. But I don't wear sweaters period. Too hot for me.

I still have a problem wearing some reds & greens because I feel like a Christmas tree if I wear them for some reason. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I think Christmas sweaters are fabulous!! I have seen some gorgeous ones on people and some that have just made me laugh out loud! It is all part of the Christmas season and fun. I have a couple and I wear them and enjoy it!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Christmas sweaters

[ Edited ]

Yes, I wear them and have worn them all my adult life...first because my children loved them and now because my grandchildren love them. I have sweaters, sweatshirts, blouses, all kinds of Christmas jewelry and even some that flash.  I make no apologies for wearing holiday things and accept no criticism for it! Works for me and I love it!

I should also add that I'm the type who wears clothing with sequins or embroidery and absolutely love anything with fringe. It's just who I am!

Honored Contributor

NEVER