Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever ordered from chicwish ? They have the cutest things on line. Just wondering about customer service, quality and shipping. 

Occasional Contributor
I have ordered a couple things from Chicwish, two skirts to be exact. The items look just as pictured and the quality is same as I’d expect from QVC, Macy’s, etc. Shipping time is reasonable, and they include tracking. Haven’t had to contact CS so I can’t speak to that. Search #chicwish on Instagram and you may see the item(s) you’re interested in being worn by real people who have purchased the clothes. Some of the item pages also feature customer photos at the bottom.

A tip: I think when they write “only X left!” on the product pages, they’re fibbing. Just a hunch I have from browsing there and seeing it on practically every item, then still seeing those items (and the quantity warning) when I browse again months later.
Trusted Contributor

@JJ_45 wrote:
I have ordered a couple things from Chicwish, two skirts to be exact. The items look just as pictured and the quality is same as I’d expect from QVC, Macy’s, etc. Shipping time is reasonable, and they include tracking. Haven’t had to contact CS so I can’t speak to that. Search #chicwish on Instagram and you may see the item(s) you’re interested in being worn by real people who have purchased the clothes. Some of the item pages also feature customer photos at the bottom.

A tip: I think when they write “only X left!” on the product pages, they’re fibbing. Just a hunch I have from browsing there and seeing it on practically every item, then still seeing those items (and the quantity warning) when I browse again months later.

@JJ_45 

Thanks for your reply.

Glad to hear shipping time is reasonable. I  really like some of their skirts too. Overall they have pretty clothes. Think I'll have to give them a try. 

Honored Contributor

I never heard of them but at first look, it seems to be more for my daugthers than it is for me.