Valued Contributor

I had opened a package of pants I ordered. I only tried one pair on & they fit. Life has been busy. So, thank goodness I went to try on the second pair & was stunned to find a pair of very well used pants. They looked worn & maybe washed in hot water. They were extremely faded. I did not bother to try them on. I can't believe they were put back into QVC's inventory. Another package I opened I truly believe has been worn & washed. I bought two tops so I will send both back. I caught this just before my 30 days would have been up. 

Respected Contributor

You were lucky that you caught this in time. I've been stuck with merchandise because I didn't open the package until after 30 days. 
I no longer make that mistake. 

Honored Contributor

I always try on an item as soon as I get it and wash it soon after.  Not sure why one would wait so long to check out an item.

Honored Contributor

I don't have enough will power not to open my packages.

Regular Contributor

I do believe they announced that they are now in the end of January return policy.  So you have more than 30 days.  Not that you should wait.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't imagine ordering something and not opening it to check everything out as soon as it arrives. And that includes trying it on.  I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place if I wasn't excited about getting it. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I open any packages to check my shipment is correct and try things on the day the package arrives. I can remember one instance where I waitied until the next day. I’m always eager to open my packages. 😊

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I always try on an item as soon as I get it and wash it soon after.  Not sure why one would wait so long to check out an item.

@kaydee50 I wait at times.  The mail has just come in and I'm in the midst of something that can't stop.  I put it in the closet in the kitchen so the pup won't tear up the package.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@kaydee50 I wait at times.  The mail has just come in and I'm in the midst of something that can't stop.  I put it in the closet in the kitchen so the pup won't tear up the package.

@ECBG 

Understood, but do you then open and try on that night, or do you let it sit in the closet for a couple of weeks?  I think that's what we're talking about. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

@ECBG 

Understood, but do you then open and try on that night, or do you let it sit in the closet for a couple of weeks?  I think that's what we're talking about. 

@shoesnbags I try to get to it that night.  If I don't it's "OH GOSH!  I forgot about THIS!!!!Smiley Sad"