Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Check Out This Product Photo

images.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Those bulges would be me but add a few more inches.

I always say I get to choose when picking the pants I want to wear.

Do I want to wear pants that at the end of the evening are hanging around my knees (I could breathe when I put them on (even though they've stretched out beyond words).

Or do I want to not be able to breathe in the beginning and have them look 'normal' at the end of the evening.

Life is all about choices....well..that's the bunko I gave my granddaughter this weekend when she was torn about taking a test to get into a high school for gifted kids.  I said, "You will be able to choose if you get it".  

That kid.  She's too smart.  She said, "Grandma, the choice will be made because everyone will EXPECT me to go to that school.  The choice will be made.

That's kinda like how I feel when buying pants...I'm kidding myself when I think I have a choice.....to breathe or not to breathe...some choice.

Honored Contributor

As soon as I clicked "POST" I thought of this.....why is it men get to choose the waist size when THEY purchase pants....they get to choose the length.....

I am short (5'3") but I can't wear petite because between my butt and belly....well...I need some room...

Again, I defer to my post above this one!

Honored Contributor

All I see is puckered center-front seam on the pants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's clearly wearing the wrong underwear! A pair she should definitely toss out

Edited to add that since Susan Graver creates tops to cover any visible body shape it doesn't really matter does it?

Valued Contributor

This looks terrible. I thought SG had the experience that she worked for the BEST PANT MANUFACTURER and this is how she "knows" how to create THE BEST FITTING PANT. OK not.

Esteemed Contributor

Good advertisement for tunics!

Honored Contributor

@Annabell  great minds think alike. It would be so easy just to shop for waist and inseam, but you know ,my husband still has to try things on, and they don't always fit right, and he is slim and trim

Trusted Contributor

one size too small.