Honored Contributor

Not fond of Greta Garwig look.  Looks like an unmade summer bed with pillowcases coming off the pillows.  Otherwise, I think everyone is pretty.  As far as Kerry Washington, she does not have the right body type for that suit.  That should have been for Naomi Campbell and Naomi's outfit for Kerry but I bet, since it was sparkly and shiny, not even Coco herself could have convinced Naomi that she could not have the sparkly, shiny.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beautiful classy clothes.  I like everything but Kerry Washington's  suit which adds 40 lbs to her figure.  What were they thinking?

She looks pregnant?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beautiful classy clothes.  I like everything but Kerry Washington's  suit which adds 40 lbs to her figure.  What were they thinking?

She looks pregnant?

@Mz iMac 

She has a square body type.  She is short and doesn't have much of a waist and the suit further emphasizes that.  That suit would have looked great on Naomi and Naomi's outfit would have been precious on Kerry.  But I bet Naomi would not swap for all the gold in Saudi Arabia.

Honored Contributor
Camila Morrone is a model who dated Leonardo DiCaprio (only dates models). She aged out of dating him.

Keira looks beautiful, she always does. What a beauty she is.
"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor
I also think Michelle Williams is so beautiful, that haircut and her lovely features.
"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Very classic and beautiful clothes! 

I like Dianna's tweed skirt and jacket best (last photo). I would wear that. The other outfits are very nice too, but just not my style. 

I agree that KW's suit doesn't flatter her. 

Valued Contributor
I love Ms Agron's trademark Chanel look. Thank you for posting the pics!
Honored Contributor

Kerry Washington's suit is very unattractive.

Respected Contributor

FYI..............Earlier this month Virginie Viard, the creative director of Chanel, the second largest luxury brand in the world by sales, left the house.

Critics dislinked her work. Who will replace her?