Valued Contributor

Re: Cate Blanchett at the Oscars

It looks like they ran behind schedule - didn't have time to sew the sleeves onto her dress or do her hair. She looks very unfinished.

Super Contributor

Cate's champagne-colored gown from the 2014 Oscars was one of my favorite dresses of all time. She always looks so elegant.
Trusted Contributor

Totally agree, she looked stunning, elegant, beautiful. Some women just know how to do it right.

Super Contributor

Cate Blanchett, Rosamund Pike, Julianne Moore, Rita Ora, Felicity Jones and Emma Stone were my favorites!!
Esteemed Contributor

Cate is a beautiful woman but the dress was not Oscar worthy....she did carry the bold necklace well...I would have to add Felicity Jones and Jennifer Aniston to the list
Respected Contributor

On 2/23/2015 brii said:

Cate's necklace is a Tiffany diamond and turquoise necklace. Sofia Vergara wore it last year to the Oscar's.

I'm sure it's very pricey. There are a ton of diamonds in there.

It was a different necklace. Cate's was with aquamarines and round beads and Sofia wore carved flowers with diamonds. They would never repeat each other's pieces!
Respected Contributor

Stunning look with this dress and the necklace( Sleeping Beauty). Cate is always perfect! So much class.
Honored Contributor

Her necklace is turquoise and aquamarine. 8)