Valued Contributor

Re: Carolyn, you swore up & down D&C leggings don't stretch! WRONG!

I have two pair of the Women in Control and they do not bag out anywhere. Love them.

Super Contributor

Wow I write a post about Carolyn not being truthful about her size and it gets poofed. Another poster literally calls her a LIAR and no poof.
Respected Contributor

On 11/24/2014 EnglishRose88 said: People need to keep in mind that first and foremost Carolyn and the other hosts are (overpaid) sales clerks. They will tell you what you want to hear to make a sale.

So true. Surely they cannot believe everything they say. If so, Carolyn is delusional. She pretty much describes every piece of clothing as "slimming", which for the most part, obviously they aren't.

Not applicable

Sad to say I have never believed what she says when she constantly says I'm a size large or extra large does she think were all blind. If shes a large I'm a small. Then she puts the item on saying how great it looks when in reality the buttons and seams look like they could pop. Just sad that they feel the need to do that.
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 MarthaStewardess said:
On 11/24/2014 EnglishRose88 said: People need to keep in mind that first and foremost Carolyn and the other hosts are (overpaid) sales clerks. They will tell you what you want to hear to make a sale.

So true. Surely they cannot believe everything they say. If so, Carolyn is delusional. She pretty much describes every piece of clothing as "slimming", which for the most part, obviously they aren't.

Carolyn looks very nice dressed in Linea clothing. Anything else she has to sell none of it actually fits her and I think it is because she is just not that into fashion in the first place. It is secondary in her life and when she tries to sell it, it shows. She wears everything too tight and then goes on and on how slenderizing it is. Unfortunately, whomever is styling her needs to just hide the size, tell her it's a Large and put her in a 1X.

Respected Contributor

On 11/24/2014 NJ4Jays said:

that is from inferior materials you get what you pay for Leggings are a tricky item to buy without trying on because of the feel of the material and individual body shapes

be weary of cheap leggings

Do be weary of anything cheap. There is always a reason.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Carolyn's issue is that she wears the size that fits her shoulders and being that hers are very small compared to her hips (and they are also sloped downward) that's why the rest of the item of clothing doesn't fit. If she were to wear a size larger to accommodate her hips AND a bit of a shoulder pad to give her some lift and balance her shoulders to the size of her hips she'd actually look smaller. She's one of my favorite hosts, she seems like your friendly next door neighbor that you chat with over the fence.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/24/2014 violann said: I smell a class action law suit. Get the tar, get the feathers!!!!
Lol