Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what the blouse is that she's wearing right now on the Lauren McBride show? It's flowy and has a beautiful flower print.

Respected Contributor

@FLGranny   It's from Kim Gravel, $56.98

A475526

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

What a pretty top 🌺

I've purchased a number of tops from Kim - highly recommended!

A475526

Belle by Kim Gravel Poppy Printed Blouse

DE49DF91-E2D3-4E49-807E-17D934A57422.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Re: Carolyn’s Blouse

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 ......HOW DO YOU DO THIS!!!!  Yes, I am shouting 'cuz I JUST DON"T GET IT!!  I understand how to (but can never find it) on Google with image search.  BUT when she is on QVC, how do you do this??  PLEASE EXPLAIN!!  (i.e....."how to search for Carolyn's blouse FOR DUMMIES!")

Thank you allHeart

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I missed her show, but love, love this blouse!

Totally beautiful print and style!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@BeeChee  I search the old fashioned way.  I know that Carolyn says she buys a lot of Denim and Co, so I started there, and found nothing.  If I recall, I then went to search under Fashion and "what's new", or something like that, and searched for "multi-color", and the blouse came up.

Nothing fancy, just if I have some time to kill (avoiding cleaning the house and/or doing laundry comes to mind), I usually can find what I'm looking for if it's from QVC.  If they are wearing something from their own closet, I don't have much luck, but usually end up finding something that I want to buy myself.

If you buy that blouse, let us know how you like it, it's really pretty, but the last thing I need is more clothes.  I'm trying to downsize and sell off some of my excess handbags and clothes (still with tags), on Poshmark, and so far am up to $2600 sold on Poshmark toward my trip to Europe that I'm taking later this year.  And, in regards to selling my old designer handbags, it looks like I haven't even made a dent.  I'm hoping to make about $5K, which will cover a lot of the trip, so it's a double win-win for me.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Just think, if CAcablegirl2 hadn't bought all those clothes and bags, she probably wouldn't be going to Europe.  More power to her.