Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Personally, I think the D&Co tunic looks much nicer than the Walmart one. Now the Walmart one might suit someone's needs perfectly well, but I wouldn't say they are exactly the same thing.

A million times nicer.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

In my opinion there is no comparison between the Walmart &  D&Co top.  One can tell the D&Co top is of better quality.

@Imaoldhippie I bought the top/pictured from QVC. One wash and the pocket area was all stretched out and the fabric would not lay straight around it. It needs ironing and I left a review on it. Also the hem curled up.🙁

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Gary

[ Edited ]

Totally agree with @jonbon  and others...

I see the differences.

I have D&C that are over 10 years old and still perfect.

Walmart things last one season (barely) for me.

All depends on what you want and how much you'd prefer to spend.

Respected Contributor

The one I found at Walmart is much nicer material than the one in the photo..but that one in photo is ok....

Respected Contributor

No where near the same.  D&C has shape.  It is fit and flare, has pockets and I'll bet the fabric feels much nicer.  You get what you pay for.  Not even the color is as good IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

In my opinion there is no comparison between the Walmart &  D&Co top.  One can tell the D&Co top is of better quality.

@Imaoldhippie I bought the top/pictured from QVC. One wash and the pocket area was all stretched out and the fabric would not lay straight around it. It needs ironing and I left a review on it. Also the hem curled up.🙁

@Trinity11  Well, that's disappointing to hear. It looks like a well made top. All the D&C items I've purchased launder really well. One of my pet peeves is a hem that doesn't lay flat.