Valued Contributor

Re: Candace is on so I purchased clothes from QVC

@eddyandme Oh her jeans are fabulous!!! I purchased the new released gem and the new juniper green jeans and omg both are so nice!
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 @songbird  & CCB fans  -  new jeans are posted

A519600

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Roll Hem Jean - Color

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Relaxing tonight, watching the fashion shows - happy to see there is a full hour CCB fashion show tonight at 11p ET

New wide leg pants. Love the willow green color....AND the Cocoa + Aegean Blue 

A518444

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Wide-Leg Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

LOVE ♥️ One Time Only

I bought the lush Raisin Brown color. Can be a dress or open front duster

A462102

Candace Cameron Bure Regular Rib Knit Button Front Dress

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I ordered the jeans earlier today in both the lavender and olive colors. Love that dress and the hoodie and wide leg pants but trying to behave lol
Honored Contributor

I ordered the XXXS   ROFL    

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI ordered the jeans earlier today in both the lavender and olive colors. Love that dress and the hoodie and wide leg pants but trying to behave lol

@Joizz11  Please let me know about the jeans

i also ordered the ponte pant in the espresso. Missed the black houndstooth but still trying to grab it on w/l

I want that hoodie/wide leg pant set, but I'm going to wait on it

Honored Contributor

I am excited to try the CCB ponte pants - needing to update and I like that the CCB have pockets. Took about an hour, but I was able to secure a w/l order for the uber popular black houndstooth. My orders for espresso pants and the sweater dress are in packaging

Wonder if there will be a new CCB blazer ?

Contributor

I prefer Laurie Felt jeans and LISA Rinna's line.  Do not like the very expensive

Candace line.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the CCB fashion line is 'very expensive' -  pricing is in line with my fashion budgetary range. And I very much like her offering, so I'm glad to see her success and new collections. 

Happy to see fast order processing, 2 of my orders shipped today, less than 24 hours of my order placement. Hoping my w/l order of the black houndstooth pants clears 🤞