Super Contributor

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater

[ Edited ]

@Effie54  and @GingerHead  thank you for the kind words about Jasmine and Baby Ruth. The photo next to my qvc nickname is Baby Ruth in her pink (her favorite color, purple is her second choice) outfit (one of many) in the snow! She is so prim.

Here is a picture of Jasmine, who is so smart.jasmine_flower.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Effie54  and @GingerHead  thank you for the kind words about Jasmine and Baby Ruth. The photo next to my qvc nickname is Baby Ruth in her pink (her favorite color, purple is her second choice) outfit (one of many) in the snow! She is so prim.

Here is a picture of Jasmine, who is so smart.jasmine_flower.jpg

OMG! I'm in love with her!! ❤️❤️❤️ That face, so precious and beautiful. Oh my! Beyond precious. So she's a pink lover? How cute. Purple is always a great second choice. She's beyond total doggie cuteness. They must be adorable together. 

Respected Contributor

@Posh Poodle 

Both of your babies are so cute! Woman Happy

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the complements on our fur kids @Effie54 and @GingerHead !!

Jasmine continues to truly be our Mother's poodle since I gifted her with Jasmine 6 years ago, even though Jasmine lives with us now. Jasmine has good fashion sense: she prefers bright colors like blues and reds to complement her black fur. This is Jasmine on her birthday last month:

Jasmine_7th_birthday.jpg

Thought I'd share this picture of Baby Ruth. She sticks out her pink tongue for 3 reasons: she's tired, content or playful. I thought our pretty possum face would quit after growing out of the puppy stages, but Baby Ruth continues that. And we love it!

Baby_Ruth_tongue.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Posh Poodle   I love them both! Each has their own unique look. I bet Jasmine and Baby Ruth are best buddies too. That's very nice that Jasmine is with you now. What a blessing these darling pups are! 💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Posh Poodle 

Oh my goodness, what beauties they both are. I love Jasmin's cute little pink ruffled and white outfit, so feminine.

And Baby Ruth has really pretty coloring, looks lighter and more silver in your last picture. I don't think I've ever seen a poodle with that coloring, really pretty. She also looks very happy in that photo with her little tongue sticking out. haha

They can be such characters, when my little guy is especially happy cuddled up with me in a throw blanket he'll get a mouth full of blanket and then knead it like he's nursing. He's done that since he was a baby....so sweet.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54

@GingerHead 

@1tuffcookie 

My sweaters arrived today and I tried them on!

Isaac did a phenomenal job with this one. There's weight, which I think he said that in the on-air presentation, yet it isn't scratchy. The devil is in the details which show up better in person than on air and on-line.

Glad I went up to the next size.

It is fine in length for me although I'm not petite in height. I don't think a belt would look good with it.

The almond is a darker cream color. And the blue is like a sky blue. I happen to have blue silk pants that match it and that outfit will look good for December, actually. A break away from the normal red and greens.

My husband loved them as well, esp the blue.

Glad I ordered.

Thank you @Effie54  for bringing attention to this gorgeous turtleneck sweater!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Very pretty! How do you like it?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Effie54

@GingerHead 

@1tuffcookie 

My sweaters arrived today and I tried them on!

Isaac did a phenomenal job with this one. There's weight, which I think he said that in the on-air presentation, yet it isn't scratchy. The devil is in the details which show up better in person than on air and on-line.

Glad I went up to the next size.

It is fine in length for me although I'm not petite in height. I don't think a belt would look good with it.

The almond is a darker cream color. And the blue is like a sky blue. I happen to have blue silk pants that match it and that outfit will look good for December, actually. A break away from the normal red and greens.

My husband loved them as well, esp the blue.

Glad I ordered.

Thank you @Effie54  for bringing attention to this gorgeous turtleneck sweater!

Hey there! I was thinking of you today! My sweater arrived as well. I agree, it is a darker oat color; the photo on the home page showed it as off white. So I was a little surprised. It's very pretty and I do like the cable going across. Very unique!  I'm thinking of the blue one as well. The blue color is gorgeous. Blue looks great with blue eyes. The fit is nice. The length fits perfectly too. I'm not petite either, so I'm happy it's not shorter. You are so welcome for the heads up. I'm really happy you like it. Your outfit with the silk pants is going to rock that sweater for sure!!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Very pretty! How do you like it?

@LTT1  What are you referring to?