Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,540
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Effie54 and others who like this new sweater from Isaac:  Jacqui Stafford replied to my request for information, and she shared that it will be in Monday's show - A624563.  I can't wait!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

 

My Soho novelty yarn pullover arrived today (A556560).  It's really soft and reminds me of the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic fabric.  I haven't had a chance to try it on, so fingers are crossed that it fits.  🫰


OMG - thank you so much for sharing that information! I will be watching! I bet it's gorgeous!! Thank you again! 💖💖💖

Super Contributor
Posts: 387
Registered: ‎06-27-2011

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater

Thank you @Effie54  for staying on this very important fashion issue!!

I have been stalking the internet and qvc webpage hoping that turtleneck would appear all of a sudden.

It just really appeals to me. As I said, reminds me of a sugar cookie in that ivory/cream color.

So I really do appreciate your diligence in learning when it will surface.

It's down on my calendar for Monday! Along with the BFD TSV!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,540
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@Posh Poodle wrote:

Thank you @Effie54  for staying on this very important fashion issue!!

I have been stalking the internet and qvc webpage hoping that turtleneck would appear all of a sudden.

It just really appeals to me. As I said, reminds me of a sugar cookie in that ivory/cream color.

So I really do appreciate your diligence in learning when it will surface.

It's down on my calendar for Monday! Along with the BFD TSV!


Same here. I've been looking for a couple of years for nice, creamy turtleneck sweater that's both soft and elegant. This one really caught my eye. It will go with everything! I didn't realize the Monday TSV was BFD. Very cool! 💖💖

Super Contributor
Posts: 387
Registered: ‎06-27-2011

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater

@Effie54  we're being taunted again--the sweater is back up on the main page! Monday can't get here soon enough! Man Wink

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,540
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Effie54  we're being taunted again--the sweater is back up on the main page! Monday can't get here soon enough! Man Wink


Whhhhattt? Oh man! I love that sweater. I'm already envisioning what I'm going to wear with it. At least we know it's getting closer to order time! And yes, Monday can't come soon enough. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 334
Registered: ‎02-23-2013

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Effie54  we're being taunted again--the sweater is back up on the main page! Monday can't get here soon enough! Man Wink


I noticed that too.  I hope they don't sell out before I get a chance to order.  I'm hoping they have it loaded on the website at midnight so I can order before the show.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,540
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@1tuffcookie wrote:

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Effie54  we're being taunted again--the sweater is back up on the main page! Monday can't get here soon enough! Man Wink


I noticed that too.  I hope they don't sell out before I get a chance to order.  I'm hoping they have it loaded on the website at midnight so I can order before the show.


Yes, great idea. It looks so soft and pretty. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 387
Registered: ‎06-27-2011

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater

@1tuffcookie  you read my mind about hoping they'd offer the turtleneck before the actual on-air showing. Fingers crossed!

@Effie54, too, I'm also wondering what other colors will be offered. Perhaps Isaac's signature pink?

Going to take a sweater inventory. I would consider in addition to the cream/ivory a green or blue, which I have a lot in my wardrobe!

Contributor
Posts: 74
Registered: ‎02-24-2014

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater

Sweater is on line now!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,540
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Can anyone identify this sweater


@Posh Poodle wrote:

@1tuffcookie  you read my mind about hoping they'd offer the turtleneck before the actual on-air showing. Fingers crossed!

@Effie54, too, I'm also wondering what other colors will be offered. Perhaps Isaac's signature pink?

Going to take a sweater inventory. I would consider in addition to the cream/ivory a green or blue, which I have a lot in my wardrobe!


Hey, it's online now! I bought the cream! It's so pretty! It is in his signature pink, blue and clay! Go check it out and let me know what you think. A624563.