Respected Contributor

Can anyone id Candace's tennies on right now....

They are white with black laces and a long black tongue. (I think that's what you call it?haha). Kinda cool and funky

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can anyone id Candace's tennies on right now....

They look like P448s but I can’t find one with a black tongue and pink back accent. If not those, then maybe Golden Goose.
Respected Contributor

@Tori3569 

Thanks! Yes, they do look similar to, especially, the first ones you mentioned.

Those are some cool looking tennies.

I did really notice the black tongue on Candace's because they seemed to really elongate the leg.

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, those golden goose shoes are cute but way too spendy for me. I have more of a beer budget. I was hoping for something that cost around $19.99.Woman Wink

Yeah right, a girl can dream....

Esteemed Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:
They look like P448s but I can’t find one with a black tongue and pink back accent. If not those, then maybe Golden Goose.

You sent me down a rabbit hole. I kept thinking I had worn Golden Goose shoes as a child. Turns out they were Red Goose. Close in name, but entirely different. I had fun remembering the store where we shopped for them.