Honored Contributor

COULD LEOPARD PRINT BE BACK?

[ Edited ]

A fashion segment on the Today Show said and showed that leopard print clothing is back.

Not sure about the clothing, but I never stopped wearing my leopard flats, belt or small crossbody bag....Of course only one at a time. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: COULD LEOPARD PRINT BE BACK?

Hope not and take half tuck with it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Have to disagree w/ the half tuck. It's the only way I can wear the always present longer tops.

Honored Contributor

I never noticed it leaving.  I've worn my Linea leopard jackets year after year, all three of them.  

Respected Contributor

I think of it as a classic. I enjoy a couple of items just like plaids. I certainly do not wear either daily but indulge now and then.

@SharkE I will not miss the half tuck either .

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize it went away. I have a black and white leopard shirt and I also like the half tuck look.  

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Animal prints are always in style.

Honored Contributor

It never went out of style for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

animal prints never go out of style for me.....use them in clothing and accessories.

the half tuck style i never got into.....definitely not a look for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I agree with many posters, I don't think animal print truly ever went out of style. Now, I'm not really a fan of the print but in my opinion, I have seen it worn every year of my life. Some wear it very well.

As for the half tuck? Love it. I am smaller with a flatter stomach. I do like a blousier top so it looks better on me with a tuck in the front. Not sure I would call it a half tuck, don't like a true half tuck in the front. I tuck the entire front and let the back hang out. If I don't the blouse looks more like a balloon on me. I'm only 5'3" so it looks better. As I've said many times, it depends on your confidence and attitude when you wear something. If you are uncomfortable with a tuck, don't do it. Do what makes you feel your best.