Respected Contributor

Would you pay $52 .82 for this top before taxes?cee bee CHERYL BURKE Melange Knit Cold Shoulder Top - A292201

Honored Contributor

no

Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

Would you pay $52 .82 for this top before taxes?cee bee CHERYL BURKE Melange Knit Cold Shoulder Top - A292201

@tobes ~ Depends in how much I like it and fit of course, but it's pricey for what it is, so probably not.

Honored Contributor

Yes and I sure did!  That is not the least bit expensive for what you get.  Cee Bee is real quality clothing and I have many pieces.  They wash great, don't fall apart after a few washings and don't have straggling strings.  They wear well and are really comfortable.  I quit paying for cheap clothing as it's just a waste to have to throw out things out after a few washings.  We all have things we are will to pay for.  I won't pay high prices for all the costume jewelry that is shown, those high priced fashion handbags are ridiculous to me and not worth it just to carry my stuff in.  But that's me and many others pay for things I wouldn't waste my money on.  We are all different and that's what makes life interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Yes and I sure did!  That is not the least bit expensive for what you get.  Cee Bee is real quality clothing and I have many pieces.  They wash great, don't fall apart after a few washings and don't have straggling strings.  They wear well and are really comfortable.  I quit paying for cheap clothing as it's just a waste to have to throw out things out after a few washings.  We all have things we are will to pay for.  I won't pay high prices for all the costume jewelry that is shown, those high priced fashion handbags are ridiculous to me and not worth it just to carry my stuff in.  But that's me and many others pay for things I wouldn't waste my money on.  We are all different and that's what makes life interesting. 

@Pook - CEEBEE is a great line. I also own a few items. Well designed. Nice fabric. It certainly is a personal choice when it comes to price points. $50 for a well made athleisure top is in the competitive range, on the low end actually.

Check out LuLu, Koral, Studiogrand or Carbon38-some of my fav athleisure retailers. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

No!    👎

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No.

Shop at Christopher & Banks (on line) ... great sales, quality is the best, mostly comfy cotton.   Free shipping if you sign up for their 'rewards program'.

Respected Contributor

If it was a good fit for me and the quality was there and I liked it, yes.  I've paid more than that for sport tops from Athleta and Lululemon.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

No.

Shop at Christopher & Banks (on line) ... great sales, quality is the best, mostly comfy cotton.   Free shipping if you sign up for their 'rewards program'.

They have athletic wear?

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

No.

Cee Bee is athletic clothing.  I would not work out in cotton.  This top is tech fabric.  That costs more.