Honored Contributor

I admit to not seeing anything yet that interests me.  I’m a bit surprised by that, since seeing Brooke in her own style over the years, she always looks fantastic to me.

Has anyone purchased anything from her line yet? Any reviews you’d care to share? 

Esteemed Contributor

Her clothes look very conservative & dull to me.I’m a  little surprised!!

Honored Contributor

I'm very UNDERwhelmed by what I've seen so far.  Her things are very ordinary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am surprised as well, I had expected much better designs.  The T shirt with emblishments on the show tonight Q2 was odd, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched any of her shows, but I did just give a quick look to what's in inventory. 

Her scaves and jewelry look very much like what I wear ... but I can buy elsewhere for less money.  (Actually, I don't really need anymore scarves or jewelry!)

I'm not interested in her pants or dresses, but a few of her non-cotton tops are something I'd wear.   

Honored Contributor

I think her line is called "Timeless" for a reason. It's meant to be classic and simple. But I'm afraid that might be it's downfall. There are many other places to buy that kind of clothing.

Respected Contributor
I can get similar things at better quality at Talbots.
Respected Contributor
I am also underwhelmed like the other posters. She was on today and the items that she showed were nothing special. I have a feeling that she won’t be at QVC for too long.
Honored Contributor

She may have missed her mark for the summer fashions, since QVC starts selling fall clothes in July.  I'll see what she has for the colder seasons, but this brand may not survive long at all.