Occasional Contributor

Items on homepage not available????

I know this is a "first world problem" but I hate it when any store puts a great item on their homepage that is not avalable.  Why do you do that? Do you want to frustrate your customers?

Evine has a beautiful bag on their homepage right now that I tried to order.

Not available.

A few years back Lisa Robertson was on the QVC homepage in a beautul dress promoting some fashiion show like PM Style or something-not available.

Grrr. . .

Honored Contributor

Re: Items on homepage not available????

The same thing happened to me with another store.  On home page a great blouse and CS has no idea where it is.  This happened to me yesterday.  How can you show items on your home page and no one has a clue where to find it?  Cat Mad

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

This has gone on for years, but it sometimes means that the item will come in sometime soon.

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

This has gone on for years, but it sometimes means that the item will come in sometime soon.

That may be the case; however, I stop shopping on that website when this is done. 

Honored Contributor

Hello Ladies!  I surely belong to this club!

About a year ago, I fell IN LOVE with a tiered boho skirt from Robert Redford's Sundown.  They had tied a perfect scarf around the model's 

waist that made the outfit.  They were perfectly balanced in fabric, and color, however, the print of the scarf was different.

The scarf was sold out-of course!