Valued Contributor

Re: Brie Larson In Custom Gucci

This whole thing looks like a small little girl's dress disguised as a woman's evening wear.  It comes off immaturish and improper. 

Esteemed Contributor

That heart looks like it belongs on Dream Jeans. 😄😄😄

Honored Contributor

The top needs to be redesigned for her.  She's got the chicken wing thing going on.

Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

Looks like Snow White's dress to me 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Good4u wrote:

This whole thing looks like a small little girl's dress disguised as a woman's evening wear.  It comes off immaturish and improper. 

@Good4u  

It looks like the way a small girl would dress her doll when trying to use all the items in her box of clothing.

Everybody has their way of changing it to make it right.  So, the bottom line is it is not a good look the way it is.

I think the one thing they got right was putting a black top with an elongated neckline on this inverted triangle woman who needs the look, I expect.  She is a lovely girl. 

Lots of beautiful women have the same look.  I think Jackie Kennedy did.  Although she was not big busted, she had a large chest because of her God given body; therefore, wearing black on the top a lot.  The inverted triangle body looks much better with white on the bottom or something wide like a skirt, giving volume or drawing attention to the bottom and more interest, creating the "volume look."

Respected Contributor

Agree!

Honored Contributor

I don't like anything about it

Honored Contributor

That's a hot mess.

Honored Contributor

Love the skirt part, but lose the bow and the bodice.  Awful bow, awful heart, awful neckline and awful "sleeve."

I don't think a Disney princess would be caught dead in that get-up.

Respected Contributor

I wonder who the head of Gucci is?  This dress is quite unfortunate.  That bow and crumply looking heart.  Looks like a Project Runway design. 

They should have stopped with the black top and white sparkly skirt and left it at that.

Some of the Gucci designs I've seen online are really hideous.  People will pay a fortune to wear that logo or a Gucci symbol.  Pretty sad.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing