Honored Contributor

Re: Bridgehampton Lamb Leather handbag

I think his bags are one of the better deals on QVC.

They use quality leather and are well made.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought and returned recently one of his blue cotton canvas floral cross body bags with an adjustable strap that I bought from TSC in Canada. It's the same bag as the one on QVC A256006. The strap where the buckle is was causing the painted edges where the buckle hits the strap to start peeling. I sure was surprised as this bag was a new one and packed very well for mailing. It hadn't been used before, it was brand new. I have my doubts about how well this bag will wear on the strap if the edges are starting to peel.

It was also quite small for the size in that it didn't hold very much either due to the shallowness of the depth which is about 2 inches. I sent it back.

Honored Contributor

On 5/9/2015 terrier3 said:

I think his bags are one of the better deals on QVC.

They use quality leather and are well made.

I agree. I have bought three bags in the last three or four years. All of them were his, and all of them are beautifully made.

I don't like the looks of these quilted bags he is now selling, but I'm sure they are also well made.

I can't buy lamb leather.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

yes Bookbabe, IM's lamb leather bags are everything they say on the Q. I have two and the leather is so soft!!! They are extremely well made also.

~Live with Intention~