Respected Contributor

I often wonder why this brand is still on QVC. The reviews, for the most part, are horrible. Surely, QVC can find a higher quality vendor??? TONS of "as is" items also!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 

I like wire free A260367Breezies Wild Rose Seamless Wirefree Support Bra.  There's a wire version, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

They had a 'hot' popular one - and even Mama Kathy - said it was her fav.  They discontinued it.  Recent bras they've introduced are awful.  I threw one after one wearing  in the trash.  Continued to go - where I didn't need it.  (chin strap)

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 of their last TSV tee shirt bras.I can’t wear them.I should have returned them . They are awful. I should have known better. Everytime I’ve bought them in the past I ended up sending them back.Never again.

Occasional Contributor

I have purchased 5 of their bras in last year and love them all.  3 are the t-shirt bra that were TSV a year ago and 2 of the more recent TSV.  I know they get bad reviews but these are the only wireless bras that I have found are comfortable for me and I am so happy I found them.  There are people who do like them.

i think Bras in general on here get bad reviews cause it’s so hard to buy them online if you don’t know your size or how they fit.  I had to return my 1st breezies to find right size but now I know what to get.  I see other brands getting bad reviews too,  The Bali TSV has 2.6 with 206 reviews.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I often wonder why this brand is still on QVC. The reviews, for the most part, are horrible. Surely, QVC can find a higher quality vendor??? TONS of "as is" items also!

I would imagine they are still on QVC because the sales outweigh the returns.

They have been on for years now!  If they were not showing a profit, they would be gone.

We have to remember that these boards and the reviewers only represent a small portion of the QVC audience.

They have been hit and miss for me. 

If you check the 'new' items, QVC IS now carrying a larger variety of vendors for intimates.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3  You hit the nail on the head.  You would think after all this time, they would have improved their product e.g., the fit, the style.  I have one bra I need to throw away because the wire on the side of the cup cuts into my skin.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Breezies are good, especially given their price point.  It took a while for me to find a good fit, but once I did, became a fan.  My favorite bras are Wacoals, but they cost twice as much and in my experience don't really last any longer and not every style Wacoal works for me either.  I'm a DD, but a 32 or 34 (Breezies never has 32s; Wacoal does and I buy them on occasion).  I almost always need underwire.  Last year Breezies had a bralette-type TSV without underwire that actually provides decent support. 

I've tried Bali over the decades, but never really liked them, and gave up Playtex once my mom stopped buying bras for me (I'm 61).  She has always been small-busted and she did not understand that stuff that worked for her, didn't really work for me.  She was horrified that someone (male) would see my nipples (I get it now) but padded bras don't work for large-busted people.  Even when they are kids.  I stay away from molded cups and t-shirt bras for that reason.   

The Brreezies reveiws made me avoid them for years, and as I said, it took a few tries for me to find something that works for me, but I'm a fan now.  

Honored Contributor

I have never had a bra that hurt me ,as bad as Breezies. The underwire dug into my armpit ,and really hurt me. It was constant..

Esteemed Contributor

@AmyRD71 

If QVC sells a Bali bra - I can assure u that it's different than "real" Bali bras that you'd buy from Kohls or Hanes dot com.

I've been wearing Bali wireless bras for 35 yrs - so comfortable, low prices (on Hanes), and lasts many years. Best to read the reviews on Hanes.

Best to try them on in a store if u have problems finding the right one.