Super Contributor

Now I love Breezies and that is all I wear (and I am not a prude either)  But do we really need to have the Breezie model in a pair of slacks that are just barely hip hugging and her navel hanging out to see the bra.

If you feel I am wrong I will listen but I just don't think it is necessary.

Bookbabe

Esteemed Contributor

At least she had clothes on. Woman LOL  

I do like Breezies.  I bought one bra from the AS IS section and then liked it so much I came back for another one in CLEARANCE.  I usually buy my bras somewhere else (online--onehaynesplace.  But these Breezies are just as nice.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me...

Honored Contributor

I think I'm so used to that look out on the streets that I almost don't notice it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am just glad if the younger generations have clothes on.  I am definitely not a prude but I do believe in leaving something to the imagination.  In the summer, at the grocery store especially, you saw more skin than clothes on all sexes.  Tops that exposed the braless breasts as they raised their arms, butt cheeks hanging out of shorts and pants so low you might see the plumbers crack without bending over.  So far it has not been cold enough to encourage coverage.  It is not just the college students.  I don't watch daytime soaps or many movies  but their ads show more skin than Breezies.  I guess I have given up on modesty in our country.  I have been reminded that some countries wear little or nothing.  I don't live in "some" countries.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezie presentation

[ Edited ]

It's your opinion, opinions can't be wrong.  Personally, I see nothing wrong with the human body.  I wouldn't care if they come on stark naked.  It's a body, we all have one.  

Respected Contributor

May I take this in another direction?  I could not believe the excess eye makeup on the Breezies Mom today.  Facially she looked ready for Halloween.  Any why appear in what is obviously evening wear on a Saturday morning tv show.  Further, the daughter who did the close up with the model has had a very obvious surgical procedure of which she seems extremely proud. Sorry if this seems snarky, but the appearances today were very extreme IMHO. Usually these women look lovely.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezie presentation

[ Edited ]
Since on the subject of Breezies. Having experienced several bra's from them, Share with full busted women who might be interested sent every bra back! Worst bra's. Highly recommend Wacoal. FYI Wacoal offers free shipping on orders 70.00 and free returns unworn tags attached. You might think Wacoal expensive, Find the quailty outstanding for small increase from avg bra's. Newest style omy!! Beautiful and comfortable!! 855263 smooth and lifted.😊
Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

May I take this in another direction?  I could not believe the excess eye makeup on the Breezies Mom today.  Facially she looked ready for Halloween.  Any why appear in what is obviously evening wear on a Saturday morning tv show.  Further, the daughter who did the close up with the model has had a very obvious surgical procedure of which she seems extremely proud. Sorry if this seems snarky, but the appearances today were very extreme IMHO. Usually these women look lovely.

I absolutely agree.  Think all this makeup, etc. does nothing but emphasize the Mom's age.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I find the eye make-up on the mom and the daughters as well to be absolutely ghoulish! When one of the QVC hostesses in particular, who also indulges too heavily in the eye make-up (and who shall remain nameless) appears w/the mother it's like looking at two scary halloween ghouls.