Contributor

Good evening ladies. I just got back from Lane Bryant since they were having a bogo sale. I had been having issues with my bra not fitting correctly, so I knew I needed to go to a bigger cup size. After being measured, I had jumped 2 cup sizes. I need some ideas as where to find bras in size F. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Wacoal makes some wonderful large cup styles. Some of the larger Lane Bryants stores carry Wacoal, as does Macy's. They're pricey, but the support is outstanding. I would recommend though if you find a style that works for you, that you try on each color you plan to purchase even in the same style because I ran in to a problem a while back that the coffee color was not the same fit as the nude.

For me, an "H", the awareness style is the best. Many ladies here recommended it and they were absolutely right.

Esteemed Contributor

Try Lane Bryant's online store. They offer a much bigger selection. Also try online the Woman Within.

Respected Contributor

My first thought was to try Woman Within.com; they also have a catalog.

Honored Contributor

F is the same thing as DDD I think.... someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Nordstrom carries DDD. I wear their Wacoal, Style 855192 in a DD. It provides great support. I love this bra.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor
On 5/26/2014 qbetzforreal said:

Try Lane Bryant's online store. They offer a much bigger selection. Also try online the Woman Within.

As a large-breasted woman, I find shopping for and buying bras on-line to be a disaster. Even shopping in stores is a real eye-opening experience on a regular basis. Getting properly measured is great, but as there is little standardization in the industry, even within a brand, that measurement is just a good starting point. I can pull the same bra size from the same brand in multiple styles and have some that fit, some that the band is so tight I can't fasten it, some that the band is too loose, some that I bulge and some that actually fit and support. I've found that to be true with expensive brands and inexpensive brands.

The only way I would order on-line is once I have found the bra that fits well and then order it by the specific style number.

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/27/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said:

Nordstrom carries DDD. I wear their Wacoal, Style 855192 in a DD. It provides great support. I love this bra.

Thank you for the suggestion. I am fuller figured and have been searching for a new bra. Heard good things about the Wacoal line, so I ordered the one you mentioned. It looks like a good one, seamless, no stupid lace, just simple and supportive. If it works for me, I will definitely buy more.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor
On 5/27/2014 Puppy Lips said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I am fuller figured and have been searching for a new bra. Heard good things about the Wacoal line, so I ordered the one you mentioned. It looks like a good one, seamless, no stupid lace, just simple and supportive. If it works for me, I will definitely buy more.

I hope it works for you. When I finally, after losing quite a bit of weight, got up the nerve to go for a bra fitting, I went to Nordstrom and they did it. I tried on about 6 styles there and this is the one I liked the best, by far. I bought a few there and then found a light pink one on Amazon.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/27/2014 Puppy Lips said:

I hope it works for you. When I finally, after losing quite a bit of weight, got up the nerve to go for a bra fitting, I went to Nordstrom and they did it. I tried on about 6 styles there and this is the one I liked the best, by far. I bought a few there and then found a light pink one on Amazon.

Well congrats on your weight loss! Always working on that myself. Wish the weight would come off my chest first!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Try JustMySize.com-- or if you're lucky enough to have a L'eggsHanes/Bali outlet store in your area, try there.