Honored Contributor

Are a big trend. Apparently like a jumpsuit, with chest pockets and shorter pants. For when you have to fix your boiler...

Can't imagine wearing the leather one, how do you peel that down for the restroom? Yikes.

10730782-1-khaki.jpeg28375402-7eb0-47b1-acb7-9659b5eae035.jpeg122818-LOTD-Jennifer-Lopez-Lead.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Nope.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Once you manage to peel it down, how to keep it from touching the public bathroom floor?  Just curious.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I learned in 1994 about the perils of a jumpsuit.  

The company I worked for at the time had a Christmas luncheon at the Plaza ... even with really, really, really nice restrooms ... jumpsuits are really, really, really a lot of trouble when you have to use one one of those restrooms.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21

Once you manage to peel it down, how to keep it from touching the public bathroom floor?  Just curious.

Well when you're JLo you just buy a new one when it touches the floor. Hers is by Brunello Cuccinelli, that designer Isaac is always mentioning.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Super Contributor

I really love the look.  I would wear one.  The bathroom does pose an issue however.  One does need to gather up the garment to avoid its touching the floor while hovering above the seat, much on the skill level of an Olympic event.  I am lucky enough to be able to go all day without visiting the ladies.  Hopefully, I will be able to continue to avoid public restrooms for years to come.  

Respected Contributor

I like them (but not the leather one -- I think it adds pounds to JLo)!

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.  Huh, if it doesn't flatter her, how's it going to look on the rest of us?

@jonbon wrote:

I like them (but not the leather one -- I think it adds pounds to JLo)!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Once upon a time I had one, yes, I really did.

I am long waisted - OUCH.

Enough said.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Whoa, that one that JLo is wearing is not flattering her.  And she's got a rockin' bod.

I have one jumpsuit that I love, but it has wider legs and is sleeveless with a deep v neckline.  Not good for working on the boiler.....