Respected Contributor

$94.00 for cashmere crewneck and I am pleased with quality,colors, shipping. I am size 8 and exchanged M for L 

Honored Contributor

Can you post a picture @granddi ?

Honored Contributor

MACY'S has 100% cashmere sweaters for $69.99.  

Valued Contributor
Wow, is that on-line or in store? Any particular brand? That's a fabulous price!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bloomingdale's cashmere

[ Edited ]

@Parischic wrote:
Wow, is that on-line or in store? Any particular brand? That's a fabulous price!

@Parischic 

At Macy's many of their Charter Club cashmere sweaters are being offered at nice sales prices. Some of their sweaters are not great quality (and some are fabulous) so I like to go to store or be prepared to take an item back if it ends up being too thin. I've collected quite a few cashmere sweaters over the years and the better quality cashmere has lasted for years. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

C by Bloomingdales Cashmere.

Look for them at very low prices on Black Friday. They heavily discount them every year throughout that weekend

@San Antonio Gal 

C by Bloomingdale's Cashmere - Crewneck Cashmere Sweater - 100% ExclusiveC by Bloomingdale's Cashmere - Crewneck Cashmere Sweater - 100% Exclusive
Honored Contributor
@kate2357 wrote:
@Parischic wrote:
@Parischic 
At Macy's many of their Charter Club cashmere sweaters are being offered at nice sales prices. Some of their sweaters are not great quality (and some are fabulous) so I like to go to store or be prepared to take an item back if it ends up being too thin. I've collected quite a few cashmere sweaters over the years and the better quality cashmere has lasted for years. 

That goes without saying.  Department store cashmere is not the best, it's not going to last for 10 years.  But I'm not looking for investment cashmere that would cost $800.  I just like a nice, all natural soft sweater that breathes.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:
@kate2357 wrote:
@Parischic wrote:
@Parischic 

That goes without saying.  Department store cashmere is not the best, it's not going to last for 10 years.  But I'm not looking for investment cashmere that would cost $800.  I just like a nice, all natural soft sweater that breathes.

@chrystaltree 

I may not have been clear in my post...I have several Charter Club sweaters and some are very nice quality. I was just trying to indicate that I like to feel and try on cashmere as it's so hard to tell just looking on line. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor
@kate2357 wrote:
@chrystaltree wrote:
@kate2357 wrote:
@Parischic wrote:
@Parischic 
That goes without saying. Department store cashmere is not the best, it's not going to last for 10 years. But I'm not looking for investment cashmere that would cost $800. I just like a nice, all natural soft sweater that breathes.
@chrystaltree 
I may not have been clear in my post...I have several Charter Club sweaters and some are very nice quality. I was just trying to indicate that I like to feel and try on cashmere as it's so hard to tell just looking on line. 

So true.  I probably wouldn't have bought one just by seeing it online.  My friends were in MACY'S shopping and they saw them and liked the look for the price..  They texted me and I asked them to get one for me.